James Corden tweet about Britney

I was miserable watching it, but not because of Britney. James Corden is beyond annoying and not funny at all. Jimmy Kimmel is awful too, the only thing that saves him is his “Celebrities read mean tweets” segments, which don’t even involve him. Both are tired and need to be replaced. There are actual comedians who are funny that deserve a platform. Someone should give Natasha Leggero or Nikki Glaser a late night talk show. 

While i love James Corden has his own backlash right now, Jimmy Kimmel has YET to be questioned by the GP over his Britney's comments over the 2010s (and i don't think it will happen anytime soon, especially since not any of what he said was shown in the docs). Didn't he made an horrifying "Happy Birthday Britney" skit with a little girl that had to be deleted from Youtube for how nasty it was? These are people that deserve the Ellen treatment. 

3 hours ago, Bigno said:

I do not like Corden, but he is not shading hee. The one pushing/suggesting it is Kimmel.

Yeah Kimmel is the ******* here Corden couldn’t help he was put on the spot also this happened back in like 2016-2017 old news 

if you look at past interviews Britney has done with Kimmel he has always shaded her right to her face and would make her feel uncomfortable

also i don’t blame corden or Britney for how their carpool went I blame team con they set Britney up to fail

britney probably wasn’t allowed to meet corden prior  

She probably wasn’t told what carpool karaoke was and what she would have to do

And corden probably had a very limited list of things he could ask her and Britney couldn’t speak freely anyway 

And we know team con would blame all the restrictions due to Britney being a diva and would leave people she worked with confused and in the dark about the true situation 

Poor Britney forced to speak to this man while sitting next to her boss

• Love 2

I think they both knew that interviewing Britney was known in the industry as being so tightly controlled by the conservatorship ship with many strict rules and guidelines and approved topics. Highly produced and not relaxed.

I think they should have been nicer, but they weren't referring to Britney as a person (she is sweet and fun if a bit nervous) but the whole process of dealing with her managers etc. Surely they knew she wasn't a big diva but was heavily restricted.

I don't like James but for other reasons not related to Britney. Jimmy seems more rude towards Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block