Britney reflects on her holidays: I know how blessed and lucky I am to visit these incredible exotic places, but I will tell you a secret...

KrisJ

TB to Mexico and Maui … it’s good to stir it up sometimes !!! The people in Hawaii were so gentle and kind … and it’s crazy what nature can do for your soul … I know how blessed and lucky I am to visit these incredible exotic places, but I will tell you a secret !!! Breakfast in bed in the morning was my favorite … it was the Posh English-styled coffee pot I looked forward to seeing every morning !!! The food was amazing … I saw a baby monkey named Justin Bieber and more baby monkeys in the trees … I tested the waters for the first time too !!! I’ve never had more than 2 glasses of champagne in my whole life !!! Well, my hubby was gone for work for a whole month so I got bored out of my freaking mind !!! I went to this half inside half outside Mexican restaurant and experienced a new drink … let’s just say it was EXPLOSIVE … it’s weird for me I don’t really feel tipsy the night of … I’m too sensitive that’s why I never do it but I felt tipsy the next two days … but WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!! I felt my body and my blood … and the food never tasted so good in my life !!! The hamburger was a spiritual experience … I was so happy to get home, but it’s so crazy I can look back at these pictures and dream of my body in the salt and ocean … if I just close my eyes hard enough … my soul is already there !!!

Imagine you’re staying at the same hotel as Britney and see her doing a fashion runway on your floor :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

how can a hamburger be spiritual? it’s literally a piece of animal that was ******** and had a horrible life. and again with the chained up monkey. and then the new post about wearing fur for fall? she’s a ****** now??

The taste of a dead animal it's delicious, and literally it's a spiritual experience, in simple words, it's a sacrifice, their dead it's sacrifice to keep people alive from famine. That blood is spilled to gave us all the nutrients and stuff our body need, that's how nature works.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, WilderWein said:

how can a hamburger be spiritual? it’s literally a piece of animal that was ******** and had a horrible life. and again with the chained up monkey. and then the new post about wearing fur for fall? she’s a ****** now??

Someone blew your pilot light out huh? Bless your heart. :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block