Britney posts new video on Twitter: I've been holding my cousins new born baby all day

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

unless the new house somehow has the same windows in the exact same shape with the same curtains, it definitely looks like her old house, it just looks like the furniture was moved around, which she regularly does

305381398_1716928198683065_2837348995294415295_n.thumb.jpg.7e6d0f9eb1ecb796ca1ce398306fa2df.jpg

tbh as far as we know, the old house hasn't been sold has it?

Yeah the windows and everything look the same, i'm guessing she still owns the property as it hasn't sold yet and she's slowly moving out.

I'm guessing she enjoys going back there and making use of it to hang too if she's still paying until it gets sold.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

unless the new house somehow has the same windows in the exact same shape with the same curtains, it definitely looks like her old house, it just looks like the furniture was moved around, which she regularly does

305381398_1716928198683065_2837348995294415295_n.thumb.jpg.7e6d0f9eb1ecb796ca1ce398306fa2df.jpg

tbh as far as we know, the old house hasn't been sold has it?

She have the furniture in the same place as always even the small pink puff thing she has 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block