Britney posts new video on Twitter: I've been holding my cousins new born baby all day

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Exhale detectives do your thing :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

How DARE you? The “detectives” are leaving the platform because of YOU. See y’all on GitHub.

Do your own f.ucking research and maybe you’ll realize how much WORK we have dedicated to doing REAL research. 

only UNEDUCATED people don’t know the difference between RESEARCH and conspiracy theories. Spoiler alert: Receipts ARE the difference. And finding those RECEIPTS takes a TON of work. 

@Jordan Miller in your absence @Slayer has gotten drunk with “power” and chased away one of the most valuable assets of this site: the Super Sleuths

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Jordan Miller in your absence @Slayer has gotten drunk with “power” and chased away one of the most valuable assets of this site: the Super Sleuths

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Hey is that why i can't find  the research threads? Main reason i came to this site  

Hope all that work bears some fruit for Britney ( and the sleuths). 

Btw, this website (no other site) has been glitching weirdly, posts not easily readable 

22 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Hey is that why i can't find  the research threads? Main reason i came to this site

Yeah @Slayer moved the research threads to a hidden part of the site. so the collaboration effort is obvs temporarily on pause.

To be completely honest, Slayer is just the catalyst, not the cause…BH hasn’t been working for a while. We have been looking into other collaborative research platforms like GitHub because the super sleuths have become pretty advanced.

LOL…but Slayer really annoyed me with their comment about “sleuths do your work” because he called us conspiracy theorists and then treated us like we should serve on him if wants something to be researched.

@Slayer I DO love you and I’m looking forward to being a follower and not contributor on this site. Your content is amazing…I 😍it. Keep it up! We all appreciate you. 

maybe she still goes to her old place cause it's hidden away and she's getting her therapeutic release from things until she's ready to sell and move on... etc may be getting it ready still to sell and tying up loose ends she may have many reasons she goes there still she may not be fully ready to let go of everything and when she does then she will be at full peace who knows.. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah @Slayer moved the research threads to a hidden part of the site. so the collaboration effort is obvs temporarily on pause.

To be completely honest, Slayer is just the catalyst, not the cause…BH hasn’t been working for a while. We have been looking into other collaborative research platforms like GitHub because the super sleuths have become pretty advanced.

LOL…but Slayer really annoyed me with their comment about “sleuths do your work” because he called us conspiracy theorists and then treated us like we should serve on him if wants something to be researched.

@Slayer I DO love you and I’m looking forward to being a follower and not contributor on this site. Your content is amazing…I 😍it. Keep it up! We all appreciate you. 

What research threads? 

Y’all so obsessed about her old house.  She still owns her old house.  A few things may be happening here:

1. She may be slowly working on things in it to get it ready for the market

2. She may have guests visit her at this house because she doesn’t want them to have her new address yet or she doesn’t feel her new house is ready for company to see yet

3. similar to 2, she may have her therapy sessions at this house to avoid having her therapist at her new house…maybe she feels inviting something like that into her new house is letting past bad juju into the new place.

4. Maybe it’s her get away when she needs time to herself.

5. Maybe she is still moving and working on moving things.  She has a ton of stuff.

6. Maybe her intention all along was to have two houses…

It literally baffles my mind why this is so earth shattering to this fan base…especially when I see people saying she’s in her old house “because she still isn’t free.” Like, make that make sense.  How is she not free because she’s in her old house?  Is Jamie Spears holding her prisoner there?  Moronic.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block