Britney posts new video on Twitter: I've been holding my cousins new born baby all day

I'm glad she had a good time with some members of her family that she still loves, trusts and who are on her side! It's broke my heart sometimes to know that except Sam, Cade and Paris, she's maybe alone... So it feels so good to read this! Especially the part where she said she spent all the day with that baby! I hope she will have her baby girl soon!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, Perfect nordin said:

Her twitter always seems real unlike insta. You might think that cassie is still on her insta.

Girl plz even if that’s the case whatever. I think we know Britney’s in charge now

Twitter Β is objectively a cooler place to be so I get BritΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block