I've just revisted femme fatale with decent headphones..i absolutely love the album + album review

I'm gonna say it. But music was always made for headphones especially the albums and other stuff..

Never sounds good on regular stereos, to me it was always the artist's intentions of making it a private experience between the fan and the listener.

It goes back to the walk man. That changed everything.

music was always made to be a private experience not shared with a group if friends unless it's a concert.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I Love it the Whoolee femme fatale era, the promos, the concept, the album , in the clubs, the tour , i made line for more than 6 hours for a 350$ ticket for seeing britney

If u love it the album hear this, one fan make the whole femme fatale tour setlist with band and sounds better than the original tour

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think we all get the same recommended videos :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I just watched this yesterday 

I cannot tolerate the Trip to Your Heart slander, she also picked Better as one of the worst from Glory :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Trip to your heart is a undeniable bop ..it sends me me heaven..

Better is the WORST song from glory

I absolutely agree with you

30 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

I've wanted to listen to a britney album from start to finish after buying a good pair of headphones..i picked femme fatale and omg i forgot how much i LOVE this album . It's a whole experience..i remember hearing for the first time back in 2011 and it brought me back there..

Headphones makes the experience so much better

I was about 17/18 when femme fatale came out..i was in college and it was summer..one of the best years of my life.. this album is bop after bop..i love it so much. 

I know she was heavily meditated during the time but she pulled of a phenomenal album..it really is a diffrent experience through headphones..

Theres a recent review of the album on youtube I've seen and i love it.. i really do love this album and i forgot until recently 

Literally every song is brilliant (except big fat bass..personally its the worst song)

But i feel the album is so feel good..its just a great body of work.. a great step from circus

Every song is unique and it just appreciate it a little bit recently.. i need the bops and positive vibes 

I love hold it against me, inside out, seal it with a kiss. Criminal, trip to your heart, up n down... unbroken is also a bop..it just needed a final version..

Anyway just wanted to show my appreciation :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Did you listen in which platform? Streaming or physical album?

i love femme fatale in a weird way. i love it as i love pizza hut.

it fulfills a crave. it is not pretentious, it knows its not Italian pizza. it doesn't want to be Italian pizza. it wants to be what it is, and it achieves that goal perfectly.

femme fatale is not necessarily among her best work but its great work and it full-filed a purpose and filled a gap at the time. and that we can not deny.

in that sense, femme fatale is one of her most cohesive albums, where a direction is very clear. a good tour, a great videography, a different version of britney spears at the time, and she excelled.

so, just like pizza hut - femme fatale will be there for you when you crave nasty cheese and fake pepperoni like in the good old days.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm gonna say it. But music was always made for headphones especially the albums and other stuff..

Never sounds good on regular stereos, to me it was always the artist's intentions of making it a private experience between the fan and the listener.

It goes back to the walk man. That changed everything.

music was always made to be a private experience not shared with a group if friends unless it's a concert.

agree, i have a premium system in my car and i can't listen to music anywhere else; you hear things you don't normally hear. same with good headphones. its a different experience.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block