I've just revisted femme fatale with decent headphones..i absolutely love the album + album review

Talking about cohesiveness, is one of the best on her catalog... however, personally, that album drop a few positions on my top cuz is the album Britney was... bad and it showed: It seemed like she didn't want to do the album ,tour, videos, interviews, everything.

I love Inside Out, it's such a good song! How I Roll is a bop, Selfish a h03 anthem, Big Fat Bass a hot disaster, Trip to your heart a trip, He about to lose me is beautiful...

the singles were ok, but the nasal baby voice was WAY too much present here, even forced to be thoughout almost the whole album, so that's a con

so that's the tea, sis :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block