Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

Lynne is so out of the loop... Britney doesn't want a fake apology she wants PUBLIC ACCOUNTABILITY for how she wronged her, anyone can "apologize" she wants her to publicly say what she did was messed up... Her fake apologies and the "Oh I didn't know!!" is what got her blocked in the first place - girl you knew what was happening and ignored it, admit it - I can see Britney being interested in reconciling with her if she did that, but we all know she won't due to her wanting to keep her perfect mother image which is bs regardless... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

YARN | You can take that fake apology and shove it right up your hairy... |  Mean Girls (2004) | Video clips by quotes | ec91c2ad | 紗

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

I have a feeling lynne didn’t know as much as everyone thinks. 

you have to think, if all these legal and medical professionals were willing to lie for Jamie in order to keep Britney confined….why wouldn’t lynne trust that this was what was best for Britney. It’s a messed up situation all around but I have a feeling lynne wasn’t as privy to the con as we think she was. Maybe towards the end, but I don’t think she was for 95% of it. 

54 minutes ago, justin4britney said:

I have a feeling lynne didn’t know as much as everyone thinks. 

you have to think, if all these legal and medical professionals were willing to lie for Jamie in order to keep Britney confined….why wouldn’t lynne trust that this was what was best for Britney. It’s a messed up situation all around but I have a feeling lynne wasn’t as privy to the con as we think she was. Maybe towards the end, but I don’t think she was for 95% of it. 

Doubt it. Evidence points at her involvement with everything, she just played victim and ignorant sweet Southern lady. And sadly, the timing of this sounds like those lawyers want they money, honey! 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Slave4Godney350 said:

Its her own mother. Omg what a difficult situation.

Exactly. It’s easy for fans to suggest to keep ignoring her and to send her to jail but ultimately it’s a very sad and difficult situation. Everybody will lose in the end. I really hope Britney heals and has a loving family by her side- whoever that might be or whoever she chooses to have by her side. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, BlackoutGlory said:

Yeah if she forgives, more power to her, it’s not our place to dictate for her to forgive or not, like some people here are doing on here. Rn I wouldn’t accept that apology because it was mostly for Lynne and less for Britney. Britney wants accountability, and that was the furthest thing from being accountable.

I just wanted to point out if Britney doesn’t forgive, that’s fine too, she can still move on with her life. I just wish people would stop jumping on the take Lynne back because she “apologized” train and think that this is an acceptable apology.

I also wish people wouldn’t gaslight fans by saying we enjoy all of this because I’m pretty sure we don’t, I know I don’t, but I do feel Britney will get to a place in her life that she’ll find her peace, whatever that is, it’s her’s to find at her own pace. The only thing I enjoy is her finally having the freedom to speak out and defend herself from crap like this because as I’ve witnessed several times on here, people fall for the manipulation that Lynne and everyone connected to her family/abusers do.

Also by no means am I telling Britney to accept this apology or not accept it, but I’m still gonna call it like it is, an “apology” for Lynne’s peace of mind, not Britney’s, and done out of frustration and annoyance.

Not accept this apology, but forgive to all people inside, just for move on. But keep the thing how are they now. Forget inside, but the door will remain closed to these people forever.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Cancer said:

I think Britney's family feel genuinely entitled to Britney's money.

To them, it's as good as theirs. Even her little sister feels Britney somehow 'owes' her a livelihood!

Lynne's mentality: "I pushed the kid out of my v, any money she earns is therefore MINE!"

That's the Spears family in a nutshell 

• Love 3

Guys we dont know the relationship they share. Before Britney was famous Lynn was still her Mom and I think you all need to respect that. There's boundaries and this feels wrong to comment on as we don't have an one of the full story. They both need to stop talking about this publicly. It's none of our business and the public's ignorant comments will only go to their heads and make it worse by shifting the focus away from their relationship. What we think we know doesn't matter. These people are confused and in pain. They need to focus on themselves and we need to support that. Fight me all you want. You don't know Britney personally or her family.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, jennyj said:

"please unblock me so I can speak to you in person".... That doesn't even make sense unless Britney blocked her in real life as well LOL, and if that's the case, slay girl!!  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

She clearly means Britney has blocked her phone number, and she's in a gated community so she probably has Lynne completely cut off. I would too if my mother sat back and did NOTHING while my abusive, money hungry POS father ruined my life.

2 hours ago, brads2radforu said:

I know a lot of people didn’t like Lynn but I feel she was shut out when Jamie took over, like Fe.

I'm sure she was, but no normal mother would ALLOW being cut off from their own child so that is not a good excuse. Her mother should have fought for her and she didn't. She didn't care.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
Just now, frederiickx said:

I'm sure she was, but no normal mother would ALLOW being cut off from their own child so that is not a good excuse. Her mother should have fought for her and she didn't. She didn't care.

That being said, I do think Lynne was shut out on a LOT. Jamie is the true evil one. I hope IF Britney wants, she can reconcile with her mom. She truly loved Lynne but Lynne failed her. Jamie Spears can go to hell, and so can her evil, JEALOUS, wanna-be sister. How the hell could you bond with LOU Taylor of all people.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block