Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

people portray Lynne as some1 who did not know  then Britney herself said her father was dumb to come up with the plan and it is her mother to blame. Not even mentioning her mother going to book tour right in the middle of her daughters crisis so she can safe her face. Lynne is full of sht. Just like Jamie Lynnes book her book tour was planned wisely by Lou Taylor. None of those 2 said no. And then i get JL was out of money and hungry for fame. But that was Lynnes intentions? It really questioning as her daughter was the 1 who bought her home and i am sure she was getting money. Maybe in 2007 there were a shift then Britney started cutting her mother off and that was the plan to take over her finances again. It is very sad situation. Rich people have to be careful esp with the closest people. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

Guys we dont know the relationship they share. Before Britney was famous Lynn was still her Mom and I think you all need to respect that. There's boundaries and this feels wrong to comment on as we don't have an one of the full story. They both need to stop talking about this publicly. It's none of our business and the public's ignorant comments will only go to their heads and make it worse by shifting the focus away from their relationship. What we think we know doesn't matter. These people are confused and in pain. They need to focus on themselves and we need to support that. Fight me all you want. You don't know Britney personally or her family.

Sure, now who has done best behind closed doors and out of public view so far? Schemers love the dark.

On 10/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, ItsBeanie****** said:

For me Lynne isn't as bad as Jamie, Brian, Jamie-Lynne and Lou but she still went along with it all and can go to hell. At least she is saying sorry. I think she could've gone on tv to grovel though rather than a short tweet

I’m sorry, but I actually think there might be a possibility (and this is speculation and allegation of course) that Lynne might have been way more instrumental in the conservatorship than Jamie. Idk, Lynne seems like a very smart woman and Jamie just doesn’t. Lynne has been very involved in Britney’s career since the beginning and idk it just seemed like she could very well be one of the main orchestrators. Plus, back in the day while Britney was going through the roughest parts of her life, Lynne did what Jamie Lynn did now; write about it and go public in a book. And if Lynne were actually the more controlling parent then this orchestrated apology is perfectly timed as a way to “mend things” and clear her image. Of course this could also not be true, but in that case, like someone else said on here; actions speak louder than words (or Instagram comments for that matter)

• Like 1

This family does not even know how to apologize. 

Lynn's comment sounds like a line in a  horror film where the last survivor steals the weapon and points it to the serial killer and the serial killer tries to manipulate the survivor by apologizing and sound nice.

First, it's too late.

Second, that's it? A comment? Saying you're soooooo sorry?

Third, no other way to send the message to Britney instead of instagram? Trying to shame her again by making the gp to think you apologized but Britney was an *** to not forgive you?

The thought process of these people...ugh...

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

"Britney, deep down YOU KNOW how much..." > That's gaslighting. What DA FAK does she know or can know what Britney knows, thinks, feels?

And "I apologize for anything and everything that'S HURT YOU" instead of anything and everything that SHE HAS DONE?! Fake 4ss apology.

Lynne is not really sorry, she's not really holding herself accountable for anything.

That comment is bullshiz.

Her family really hasn't changed a bit nor understood anything, huh?

I totally agree with this comment.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Anger is a very unsettling emotion to have to live with everyday, can destroy people and take them to very dark places. Hannah Arendt, Holocaust survivor and philosopher, talks about the importance of forgiveness as essential for human natality, i.e. the ability to start things anew. It's through forgiveness that we can release ourselves from past events, no longer letting them determine our (vengeful) actions, by reinstating our freedom. To use a popular quote from Buddhism, “Attachment is the root of all suffering" which can be elaborated upon realizing that as humans, we attach to moments and ideas just as we do with objects. In essence, it really revolves around the idea of where these unpleasant feelings come from and how we either try and make them go away or learn to live alongside them in order to heal. 

In Britney's case, she's reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. Right now, there is a clear and abundant lack of communication which is what's necessary for Britney to gain that closure she desires. Let Britney process her grief. Let her take the time she needs (all she needs is tiiiimeee :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:). As an optimist, I hope and believe there will be a time where Britney and Lynne can both accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. If Britney doesn't want that, it's her prerogative but at least it will have given her closure. This isn't some creepy ex-boyfriend or toxic boss. By the end of the day, it's her own mother. The mother who's continued to stay on Britney's mind since the day she came into this world. The mother who helped build her daughter's dream of being the pop star and world-class entertainer we all fell in love with. The mother who made some wrong turns but ultimately wants to see her daughter happy. Fame (and the money that comes with it) is a disastrous entity in itself and in many cases, can really tear a family apart. It distorts realities and a lot of perspective. In Britney's case, she wants to be heard and seen but being able to let go is what will release her from anger and give her that closure. What’s most important is that Britney can finally live her life on her own terms without being sucked in or trapped by the machine that controlled her narrative for so long. 

We are all imperfect beings. People hurt us, sometimes without even realizing, because they would have been hurt in some other way. And there is something weird about being hurt, we tend to pass it onto someone else. Breaking that cycle is what will make that change and be a better person for herself and her future (hopefully her chance to have more children or express herself as the incredible artist we all know she was/is). Yes, it may suck at times but in the end, what matters is how compassionate, and peaceful we want to become. Some want that while others don't. As an optimist and mental health enthusiast, I would surely want to find any inner peace again despite the hurt or pain I may be going through. Life is short. We should aim to not hold grudges but rather seek what lies within our inner strength in order to make peace with ourselves.

I get the forgiving yet you never forget . I am sorry .. its hard to forgive in some instances . I was ***ually assaulted while I was young. It was trauma . I had to let it go. You do have to let it go . That toxic pain consumes you and takes you to a dark place . Yet I did not forgive the person but I had to let go off my anger. No sorry you do not have to forgive, you can yet try and forget it… sorry I never managed too. Nor do you have to love abusers in your life. You can in a sick way feel sad for how pathetic they are. Yet it sounds beautiful to say lets forgive and you I get you can in many cases . Not all !!! Moments in life trigger those memories. Britney has severe abuse and is traumatized. She was not allowed to be a grown adult until 40 ? Thats a lot of years lost . Shes trying to heal and she courageously put it out there for an honest apology. Yet her own boys are being manipulated. Nobody is saying Britney is perfect either. We all are flawed and dysfunctional in our own ways .  Yet shes not being allowed to heal. I saw Lynn gaslighting and manipulating her apology. I am sure there is love but its a sick love. Lynn needs to openly state her wrongs. Shes not admitted to anything. She allowed her abusive ex to take control of her own daughter and some stranger Lou Taylor. Its a bit complex and yet I get the forgive and forget. Yet Britneys trauma was not just an instance. Its on going and still is going. People need to respect Britney. Yet they continue to call her sick. Britney was Lynns outlet to save her from a lower income life. Sorry writing a book about your own daughter is disgusting. What is she doing to stop Jamie and Lou Taylor ? To forgive you need the abuse to stop . Its continued for Britney .  I still see abuse. Shes fighting at a time she needs to heal. Her asking for an apology shows how Britney is trying to heal and growth . Yet I do not see her abusers helping . Does Britney need love and support from her loved ones yes. Yet sometimes blood is not enough. Her mother has manipulated her own daughter . I worry in time she will again. She seems more concerned with looking like a bible belt saint and living off her daughters dime. Her enabled her abusers for years . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

My parents abused me as a child and youth from around age 5 to age 16 (12 years)… I am in the process of reconciliation and reunification now though after nearly a decade of no contact. The process has been so healing. My mom in our therapy sessions cried and cried and said “I know I was a ****ty mom, I know that and I am so sorry for the pain I caused.”. That was probably our last session together after months of sessions. It was SO healing and gave me so much closure. 

So I say to those who are hellbent on Britney not reconciling with her mother to try and understand that in fact family reconciliation work has a PROFOUND impact in healing. Even if just with her mother alone, it might give her some semblance of peace in her heart. 

So I may be in the unpopular opinion category but I do hope she can have a relationship with her mother again if they can get in front of a therapist together and speak their truths and find some peace and closure. Living a life of dwelling on the past and carrying resentment and hate eternally does not help one heal. Forgiveness is the hardest yet most powerful thing one can do. Regardless if the other party is deserving of that forgiveness or not. It does help you release the pain and hurt so that you can start a new chapter on your terms. That is my opinion of course! ❤️

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I have a very unpopular opinion… but it’s the truth.

Britney was going thru having given birth, a divorce and her ex husband wanting money. She was partying maybe as a way to distract herself. But things were blown out of proportion especially with the paparazzi.

im not saying that what she did was wrong or good. We all go thru difficulties in life and we all act up it’s normal. 

her family did her wrong by placing her in a conservatorship and a mental institution when what she probably needed was her family the most.

there is a saying in Spanish that parent say to their kids. Siempre aprendo día a día como ser mejor padre. Y el mejor maestro son mis hijos.

it means day by day I learn how to be a better parent. And the best teacher are my children.

I am not fond of Jamie but I do believe Lynn is hurt as well. 

Britney is free she can do whatever she needs ir feels but I do believe healing her relationship with her family will take time but it is something we all need in our lives to be at peace with family. And relearn on how to connect and trust again.

when Britney is ready she will do as she pleases. We should be quick to judge anyone or her.

• Like 1

It’s so pathetic how this woman will throw anyone under the bus in order to come out on top. Don’t get me wrong, I agree the spears family minus Britney need to be thrown in jail but it’s telling how Lynne will step on them if she thinks it will get her back on Britney’s good side. I swear she’s the worst kind of parasite, maybe even more so than Jamie because she also refuses to drop the act.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, giorgiorafael said:

I have a very unpopular opinion… but it’s the truth.

Britney was going thru having given birth, a divorce and her ex husband wanting money. She was partying maybe as a way to distract herself. But things were blown out of proportion especially with the paparazzi.

im not saying that what she did was wrong or good. We all go thru difficulties in life and we all act up it’s normal. 

her family did her wrong by placing her in a conservatorship and a mental institution when what she probably needed was her family the most.

there is a saying in Spanish that parent say to their kids. Siempre aprendo día a día como ser mejor padre. Y el mejor maestro son mis hijos.

it means day by day I learn how to be a better parent. And the best teacher are my children.

I am not fond of Jamie but I do believe Lynn is hurt as well. 

Britney is free she can do whatever she needs ir feels but I do believe healing her relationship with her family will take time but it is something we all need in our lives to be at peace with family. And relearn on how to connect and trust again.

when Britney is ready she will do as she pleases. We should be quick to judge anyone or her.

The opposite. Sometimes what we need is to make peace with family not deserving our forgiveness and love, especially if it’s not even something they want. Family are just people we’re related to. Ideally, they are people we love and trust. Sometimes they can be our worst enemies, too. In that case, it’s better to cut them out and never let them back in again. Personally I don’t think the spears family should ever be forgiven for what they’ve done. But I’m not Britney so it’s not my choice.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Persona said:

It’s so pathetic how this woman will throw anyone under the bus in order to come out on top. Don’t get me wrong, I agree the spears family minus Britney need to be thrown in jail but it’s telling how Lynne will step on them if she thinks it will get her back on Britney’s good side. I swear she’s the worst kind of parasite, maybe even more so than Jamie because she also refuses to drop the act.

Exactly. At least doesn't pretend hes not a monster. He let's it be know. But Lynne is the worst. She's the ryoe that will smile in your face & give you all types of hugs and kisses, then talk Hella trash behind your back. You can't trust people like that. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block