Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

36 minutes ago, Itsme said:

Tbh I hope Britney does forgive her mother. Britney is in soooo much pain and constantly talks about her family. I think deep down she wants a relationship with Jamie Lynn, Bryan, and Lynn. I hope Britney will forgive and start working on a relationship with her mother. Sometimes forgiveness isn’t for the person that hurt us but for our mental health. 

No, it's really best to keep it the way it is. Remove them from your life, find a way to forgive but not forget and move on. You don't let a narcissistic abuser back into your life because they are not capable of loving you.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Yes to both of these statements. It’s as if some fans really do want Britney to be angry for the rest of her life and continue to suffer. Britney is very obviously hurting so at least it’s a step in the right direction for her to gain that closure she desires. It’s a hard step but for the sake of her mental health and building a better future for herself, it’s important to let go and eventually forgive. Let Britney process her grief and anger (hopefully outside of just social media) but by end of the day, she also deserves to heal which is what anyone who loves her would want. Nobody in this life is perfect.

What ignorant comments. You know what’s sick? Is doing a sarcastic, uncaring apology only to make yourself feel better and to hopefully try to manipulate to get your bills paid because your big money maker wants nothing to do with you.

It’s also very sick to think that we all enjoy seeing her angry and upset. I know right now, Britney is processing all of what has happened to her and she’s finally able to have a voice to speak for herself, and she also has over a decade to unpack of abuse and trauma, but there might be a time when she won’t be lashing out and angry, and I look forward to that because that’ll mean she’s found peace. Whatever peace that is, is completely up to her to find and if it’s not forgiving these abusers then it’s not forgiving these abusers, but to say that fans “enjoy” watching Britney be hurt and angry is sick and ignorant because you truly think people love this.

Fans might cheer it on, but that’s because she was silenced and all these losers have been talking for her and telling people how she feels for years and now Britney herself is letting everyone know how SHE exactly feels and it’s nice to see her defend herself and not put up with bs like the bs you just got fed by Lynne. 

I’ll end this rant with a quote I saw on Instagram the other day from a reel of Taylor Swift talking in an interview about forgive and forget that really stuck with me that I think a lot of people need to hear:

“You don’t have to forgive and you don’t have to forget to move on. You can move on without any of those things happening.”

Here’s the whole clip if you want to watch it!

• Love 3

I’m glad she’s finally apologized to Britney, but a part of me feels it’s too little too late. At least that’s what I’m getting from it but we’re not talking about me right now. If Britney feels she can find closure from it, whether on social media or in person, then it’s a first step to healing. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Itsme said:

Tbh I hope Britney does forgive her mother. Britney is in soooo much pain and constantly talks about her family. I think deep down she wants a relationship with Jamie Lynn, Bryan, and Lynn. I hope Britney will forgive and start working on a relationship with her mother. Sometimes forgiveness isn’t for the person that hurt us but for our mental health. 

so she should forgive the ***** that came up with the idea of the conservatorship and let an abusive pos be in control of her and other people who profited from the conservatorship and did absolutely nothing to help her? with all due respect, f off. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

What ignorant comments. You know what’s sick? Is doing a sarcastic, uncaring apology only to make yourself feel better and to hopefully try to manipulate to get your bills paid because your big money maker wants nothing to do with you.

It’s also very sick to think that we all enjoy seeing her angry and upset. I know right now, Britney is processing all of what has happened to her and she’s finally able to have a voice to speak for herself, and she also has over a decade to unpack of abuse and trauma, but there might be a time when she won’t be lashing out and angry, and I look forward to that because that’ll mean she’s found peace. Whatever peace that is, is completely up to her to find and if it’s not forgiving these abusers then it’s not forgiving these abusers, but to say that fans “enjoy” watching Britney be hurt and angry is sick and ignorant because you truly think people love this.

Fans might cheer it on, but that’s because she was silenced and all these losers have been talking for her and telling people how she feels for years and now Britney herself is letting everyone know how SHE exactly feels and it’s nice to see her defend herself and not put up with bs like the bs you just got fed by Lynne. 

I’ll end this rant with a quote I saw on Instagram the other day from a reel of Taylor Swift talking in an interview about forgive and forget that really stuck with me that I think a lot of people need to hear:

“You don’t have to forgive and you don’t have to forget to move on. You can move on without any of those things happening.”

Anger is a very unsettling emotion to have to live with everyday, can destroy people and take them to very dark places. Hannah Arendt, Holocaust survivor and philosopher, talks about the importance of forgiveness as essential for human natality, i.e. the ability to start things anew. It's through forgiveness that we can release ourselves from past events, no longer letting them determine our (vengeful) actions, by reinstating our freedom. To use a popular quote from Buddhism, “Attachment is the root of all suffering" which can be elaborated upon realizing that as humans, we attach to moments and ideas just as we do with objects. In essence, it really revolves around the idea of where these unpleasant feelings come from and how we either try and make them go away or learn to live alongside them in order to heal. 

In Britney's case, she's reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. Right now, there is a clear and abundant lack of communication which is what's necessary for Britney to gain that closure she desires. Let Britney process her grief. Let her take the time she needs (all she needs is tiiiimeee :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:). As an optimist, I hope and believe there will be a time where Britney and Lynne can both accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. If Britney doesn't want that, it's her prerogative but at least it will have given her closure. This isn't some creepy ex-boyfriend or toxic boss. By the end of the day, it's her own mother. The mother who's continued to stay on Britney's mind since the day she came into this world. The mother who helped build her daughter's dream of being the pop star and world-class entertainer we all fell in love with. The mother who made some wrong turns but ultimately wants to see her daughter happy. Fame (and the money that comes with it) is a disastrous entity in itself and in many cases, can really tear a family apart. It distorts realities and a lot of perspective. In Britney's case, she wants to be heard and seen but being able to let go is what will release her from anger and give her that closure. What’s most important is that Britney can finally live her life on her own terms without being sucked in or trapped by the machine that controlled her narrative for so long. 

We are all imperfect beings. People hurt us, sometimes without even realizing, because they would have been hurt in some other way. And there is something weird about being hurt, we tend to pass it onto someone else. Breaking that cycle is what will make that change and be a better person for herself and her future (hopefully her chance to have more children or express herself as the incredible artist we all know she was/is). Yes, it may suck at times but in the end, what matters is how compassionate, and peaceful we want to become. Some want that while others don't. As an optimist and mental health enthusiast, I would surely want to find any inner peace again despite the hurt or pain I may be going through. Life is short. We should aim to not hold grudges but rather seek what lies within our inner strength in order to make peace with ourselves.

• Love 4

Lynne needs to reread Britney's memo:

Yo ma did you also let people know
that's one of the only times you text
me back out of a million 22? Did you
also tell people how you hid coffee
every single morning 22? Did you tell
them every morning when | would try
to find coffee there were no pictures
of me up in the kitchen, just Maddie
and Jamie Lynn ??? Every single
morning | would put a picture of me by
you guys ... and every morning you
would put it away before | woke up &
86 !!! Did you tell them how you
were at my beach house when |
couldn't even have the keys to my

car 22? Did you tell them | was doing 3
AA meetings a week when | hate alcohol 22? Play the responsible
perfect parent and go to church in
Louisiana ... it's a joke !!! You all ruined
it for me ... | don't ever remember
getting a text from you !!! Did you tell
them when the conservatorship first
started you and Bryan's wife went out
every night and drank wine and got
your stupid pictures taken when |
couldn't go anywhere or have my
boyfriend anymore 63 69 63 22? You
have some nerve showing your texts
when you know you guys hurt me so
bad its not even funny !!! Did you tell
them two weeks prior to the
conservatorship being started it was
already planned 22? | had you, Miss
Jacky, Allie and another friend over
the night before they took me away !!!

| had done nothing wrong and you
kept telling me on my couch we need
to go to Malibu cause | think people
are coming to get me and I said
"WHY 22" O OO !! didn't believe
you guys ... we had a *******
sleepover the night before !!! It was all
planned and you acted like you had
no idea what was going on !!! Two
weeks later you released a book and
showed my heartbreak when Kevin
took my kids ... you abused me ... yes
will say it and it blows my mind that
you still play the prayer loving mom

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Anger is an unsettling emotion to have to live with everyday, can destroy people and can take them to very dark places. Hannah Arendt, Holocaust survivor and philosopher, talks about the importance of forgiveness as essential for human natality, i.e. the ability to start things anew. It's through forgiveness that we can release ourselves from past events, no longer letting them determine our (vengeful) actions, by reinstating our freedom. To use a popular quote from Buddhism, “Attachment is the root of all suffering" which can be elaborated upon realizing that as humans, we attach to moments and ideas just as we do with objects. In essence, it really revolves around the idea of where these unpleasant feelings come from and how we either try and make them go away or learn to live alongside them in order to heal. 

In Britney's case, she's reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. Right now, there is a clear and abundant lack of communication which is what's necessary for Britney to gain that closure she desires. Let Britney process her grief. Let her take the time she needs (all she needs is tiiiimeee :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:). As an optimist, I hope and believe there will be a time where Britney and Lynne can both accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. If Britney doesn't want that, it's her prerogative but at least it will have given her closure. This isn't some creepy ex-boyfriend or toxic boss. By the end of the day, it's her own mother. The mother who's continued to stay on Britney's mind since the day she came into this world. The mother who made some wrong turns but ultimately wants to see her daughter happy. Fame (and the money that comes with it) is a disastrous entity in itself and in many cases, can really tear a family apart. It distorts realities and a lot of perspective. In Britney's case, she wants to be heard and seen but being able to let go is what will release her from anger and give her that closure. What’s most important is that Britney can finally live her life on her own terms without being sucked in or trapped by the machine that controlled her narrative for so long. 

We are all imperfect beings. People hurt us, sometimes without even realizing, because they would have been hurt in some other way. And there is something weird about being hurt, we tend to pass it onto someone else. Breaking that cycle is what will make that change and be a better person for herself and her future (hopefully her chance to have more children or express herself as the incredible artist we all know she was/is). Yes, it may suck at times but in the end, what matters is how compassionate, and peaceful we want to become. Some want that while others don't. As an optimist and mental health enthusiast, I would surely want to find any inner peace again despite the hurt or pain I may be going through. Life is short. We should aim to not hold grudges but rather seek what lies within our inner strength in order to make peace with ourselves.

You should read the book 'Toxic Parents' by Susan Forward...it describes all types of toxic parenting and gives some sound counsel; NEVER forgive your parents until you have processed all the emotions from the pain they have caused you.

Forgiveness may be possible once the emotions have been resolved, but if done prematurely, forgiveness is just a cop-out and a tool of repression. It won't heal Britney to forgive Lynne at this moment, it will just put a band-aid on a deadly wound.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

You should read the book 'Toxic Parents' by Susan Forward...it describes all types of toxic parenting and gives some sound counsel; NEVER forgive your parents until you have processed all the emotions from the pain they have caused you.

Forgiveness may be possible once the emotions have been resolved, but if done prematurely, forgiveness is just a cop-out and a tool of repression. It won't heal Britney to forgive Lynne at this moment, it will just put a band-aid on a deadly wound.

I totally agree with this. And I'll definitely check the book out. Thank you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

As someone who's personally had a rough patch with my own parents which took me years to heal from, I'm sure it will give some insight. The truth is I'm always going to be hurt by what happened and always would have wished for a better outcome but in the last few years, I've had to learn to make peace with it and move on. 

The ability to put things into perspective and being able to count your blessings on a daily basis was a huge part of my healing journey. By going through hurt and pain, it has also given me the ability to be more stern in my decision-making and be more understanding of the outside world while not taking bs as an answer. For the last few years, I've been able to build stability in my life again and gained my confidence back. I agree, it's important to process emotions before forgiveness. Yes, it's been hard for me to forgive my parents for putting me in a situation when I expected better of them, but overtime, I have understood their perspective and was able to at least put a band-aid on the wound. Healing is a lifelong process and not an overnight thing either. There was a lot of guilt, grief and my sadness or anger became reflective towards my parents which ultimately became painful to see and watch them go through. Ultimately, I didn't deserve this which is why I place great emphasis on the importance of letting go. 

Of course I'm not Britney nor famous on a global scale like that, but there are some parallels there which is why I share my perspective from a place of experience and understanding. We are all imperfect beings and the journey of life may not always be smooth-sailing or how we envision it to be. Again, thank you for sharing that book. 

PS speaking of letting go

This song really got me through a lot of dark times. Thank you Britney. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BlackoutGlory said:

I think it's good if she can "forgive" to all of them just for get peace of mind and for remove all negativity inside. But still have the same thick and big wall in front of them. Like "I "forgive" them but I don't want to have them in my life anymore" and do everything for protect herself from their actions and contacts.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block