Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

I hope for Brit’s sake, that Lynn really does apologize and own up to everything that happened one day. But this ain’t it. 

After everything she has been through and seen over the past 12 years, I trust Britney to be able to recognize whether or not Lynn is being any kind of genuine.

I’m not even gonna bother dragging Lynn any further because it doesn’t matter if she’s really seen the light and decided to own up to everything or not, no one in the fandom is ever gonna believe her. So i will only believe it if or when Britney does. 

And even if Britney does finally get that closure, that doesn’t mean that she has to let any of her abusers back in her life. I could see that being how it goes. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Like if you really wanted to apologise to someone you could just call them or see them in person. But I know that Britney probably doesn't want to see Lynne, so if it had to be done on social media, a private DM would be better. Not a £ucking Instagram comment.

For Lynne, public outcry is the only way she can be heard and at least she’s not running to TMZ or the tabloids. She very obviously wants to reconcile with Britney and I believe that once Britney’s done processing her 5 stages of grief, she very well could let her mother back into her life. Britney needs that closure which is fundamental for not only her mental health but healing and creating a better future for herself.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

That's a nopology wow. She's sorry for everything that caused her pain... I'm missing the part of everything I've done or haven't done that caused you pain.

Srsly Lynne needs to do this in private she knows where Britney lives or could ask Kevin and send her a letter and such.

Lynne hasn't spoken out against Kevin federline try to cash out with the kids, she wasn't in Britney's corner when the videos leaked and so on. She didn't even celebrate hold me closer:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If this helps Britney then I’m all for it. Better later than never. I do genuinely believe that Lynne wants her to be happy despite going the wrong way about it every single time. 

the rest of the family are in it for themselves but I think lynne will be the only one willing to make an effort to reconcile. 

if Britney forgives Lynne I think I could too but the rest I don’t see them ever being forgiven! 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, PablitoXS said:

She needs to forgive her mother. Anger and resentment will only keep her suffering. She needs to be free from all that its hurting her. It's a hard step to take, I admit it.

1 hour ago, katiespears said:

Yeah and Britney’s going to read all of your delusional immature comments and not forgive her mother. Some “fans” want Britney to continue lashing out on social media for their amusement and its honestly sick. Can we please let her forgive her mom for goodness sakes. 

Yes to both of these statements. It’s as if some fans really do want Britney to be angry for the rest of her life and continue to suffer. Britney is very obviously hurting so at least it’s a step in the right direction for her to gain that closure she desires. It’s a hard step but for the sake of her mental health and building a better future for herself, it’s important to let go and eventually forgive. Let Britney process her grief and anger (hopefully outside of just social media) but by end of the day, she also deserves to heal which is what anyone who loves her would want. Nobody in this life is perfect.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

For Lynne, public outcry is the only way she can be heard and at least she’s not running to TMZ or the tabloids. She very obviously wants to reconcile with Britney and I believe that once Britney’s done processing her 5 stages of grief, she very well could let her mother back into her life. Britney needs that closure which is fundamental for not only her mental health but healing and creating a better future for herself.

That's a fair point, we can only wait and see what happens and if Britney is willing to forgive her.

• Love 2

"Britney, deep down YOU KNOW how much..." > That's gaslighting. What DA FAK does she know or can know what Britney knows, thinks, feels?

And "I apologize for anything and everything that'S HURT YOU" instead of anything and everything that SHE HAS DONE?! Fake 4ss apology.

Lynne is not really sorry, she's not really holding herself accountable for anything.

That comment is bullshiz.

Her family really hasn't changed a bit nor understood anything, huh?

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Tbh I hope Britney does forgive her mother. Britney is in soooo much pain and constantly talks about her family. I think deep down she wants a relationship with Jamie Lynn, Bryan, and Lynn. I hope Britney will forgive and start working on a relationship with her mother. Sometimes forgiveness isn’t for the person that hurt us but for our mental health. 

• Haha 2

So many here don't understand narcissism. Her mother is just as bad, if not worse, than her father. The difference is that she fakes empathy and he doesn't. She is not more a victim of Jamie than Jamie is a victim of her. Jamie is the way he is because he at some point was a victim too. Being a victim doesn't give you a pass for becoming an abuser. You need to take accountability of your own actions. This non-pology is not it.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block