Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

44 minutes ago, p86s said:

I really don’t know why, but I’ve always had a soft spot for Lynne. I think it’s just because I want to think Brit have one family member on her side..

I doubt of it.... she was first who started sell her daughter for money for get luxury life. First with visit neighbors for show how her small daughter dances, then MMC, then Innosense, then solo career, then cship, then is she pretending her fake regret, Juno Lou can at least pretend crying..... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, blissfuloutsider said:

it's a start... but I don't believe they have it in them to do what it takes for britney to be forgiving any of them but maybe in time who knows at least with her momma.. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: there will have to be lots of boundaries if any reconciliation is ever possible that's for sure. 

You'd want to make sure there was no way she could use access to start up the whole conservatorship thing again. Or invite Lou around for a 'prayer session'.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Anger is a very unsettling emotion to have to live with everyday, can destroy people and take them to very dark places. Hannah Arendt, Holocaust survivor and philosopher, talks about the importance of forgiveness as essential for human natality, i.e. the ability to start things anew. It's through forgiveness that we can release ourselves from past events, no longer letting them determine our (vengeful) actions, by reinstating our freedom. To use a popular quote from Buddhism, “Attachment is the root of all suffering" which can be elaborated upon realizing that as humans, we attach to moments and ideas just as we do with objects. In essence, it really revolves around the idea of where these unpleasant feelings come from and how we either try and make them go away or learn to live alongside them in order to heal. 

In Britney's case, she's reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. Right now, there is a clear and abundant lack of communication which is what's necessary for Britney to gain that closure she desires. Let Britney process her grief. Let her take the time she needs (all she needs is tiiiimeee :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:). As an optimist, I hope and believe there will be a time where Britney and Lynne can both accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. If Britney doesn't want that, it's her prerogative but at least it will have given her closure. This isn't some creepy ex-boyfriend or toxic boss. By the end of the day, it's her own mother. The mother who's continued to stay on Britney's mind since the day she came into this world. The mother who helped build her daughter's dream of being the pop star and world-class entertainer we all fell in love with. The mother who made some wrong turns but ultimately wants to see her daughter happy. Fame (and the money that comes with it) is a disastrous entity in itself and in many cases, can really tear a family apart. It distorts realities and a lot of perspective. In Britney's case, she wants to be heard and seen but being able to let go is what will release her from anger and give her that closure. What’s most important is that Britney can finally live her life on her own terms without being sucked in or trapped by the machine that controlled her narrative for so long. 

We are all imperfect beings. People hurt us, sometimes without even realizing, because they would have been hurt in some other way. And there is something weird about being hurt, we tend to pass it onto someone else. Breaking that cycle is what will make that change and be a better person for herself and her future (hopefully her chance to have more children or express herself as the incredible artist we all know she was/is). Yes, it may suck at times but in the end, what matters is how compassionate, and peaceful we want to become. Some want that while others don't. As an optimist and mental health enthusiast, I would surely want to find any inner peace again despite the hurt or pain I may be going through. Life is short. We should aim to not hold grudges but rather seek what lies within our inner strength in order to make peace with ourselves.

Stfu, goofy.

Lynne is trash. That’s all.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, katiespears said:

Yeah and Britney’s going to read all of your delusional immature comments and not forgive her mother. Some “fans” want Britney to continue lashing out on social media for their amusement and its honestly sick. Can we please let her forgive her mom for goodness sakes. 

Ummm…Lynne needs to learn the basics: apologies, what they are and why we do them. 
That was NOT an apology.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I think it's good if she can "forgive" to all of them just for get peace of mind and for remove all negativity inside. But still have the same thick and big wall in front of them. Like "I "forgive" them but I don't want to have them in my life anymore" and do everything for protect herself from their actions and contacts.

Yeah if she forgives, more power to her, it’s not our place to dictate for her to forgive or not, like some people here are doing on here. Rn I wouldn’t accept that apology because it was mostly for Lynne and less for Britney. Britney wants accountability, and that was the furthest thing from being accountable.

I just wanted to point out if Britney doesn’t forgive, that’s fine too, she can still move on with her life. I just wish people would stop jumping on the take Lynne back because she “apologized” train and think that this is an acceptable apology.

I also wish people wouldn’t gaslight fans by saying we enjoy all of this because I’m pretty sure we don’t, I know I don’t, but I do feel Britney will get to a place in her life that she’ll find her peace, whatever that is, it’s her’s to find at her own pace. The only thing I enjoy is her finally having the freedom to speak out and defend herself from crap like this because as I’ve witnessed several times on here, people fall for the manipulation that Lynne and everyone connected to her family/abusers do.

Also by no means am I telling Britney to accept this apology or not accept it, but I’m still gonna call it like it is, an “apology” for Lynne’s peace of mind, not Britney’s, and done out of frustration and annoyance.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Stfu, goofy.

Lynne is trash. That’s all.

You don't need to be rude or discredit what I've said by taking it out of context. Britney wants closure, period. And that closure will only happen once the abuser or enabler (Lynne) has apologized and has been heard by the victim (Britney). By the end of the day, anyone who deeply cares and loves Britney wants to see her be happy. A part of healing is the willingness to let go from the pain and find that inner peace. Otherwise -- pain, hurt and anger can suffocate the human psyche which she doesn't deserve. I'm not expecting Britney to forgive right away (if she does or doesn't, that's her prerogative) but she deserves to live her best life without being weighed down by anger for the rest of her life, especially if she wants to start a family and build a brighter future for herself.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Joshyworld said:

Anger is a very unsettling emotion to have to live with everyday, can destroy people and take them to very dark places. Hannah Arendt, Holocaust survivor and philosopher, talks about the importance of forgiveness as essential for human natality, i.e. the ability to start things anew. It's through forgiveness that we can release ourselves from past events, no longer letting them determine our (vengeful) actions, by reinstating our freedom. To use a popular quote from Buddhism, “Attachment is the root of all suffering" which can be elaborated upon realizing that as humans, we attach to moments and ideas just as we do with objects. In essence, it really revolves around the idea of where these unpleasant feelings come from and how we either try and make them go away or learn to live alongside them in order to heal. 

In Britney's case, she's reached unprecedented heights and was fed lies that has likely made her feel more distant over the years. Right now, there is a clear and abundant lack of communication which is what's necessary for Britney to gain that closure she desires. Let Britney process her grief. Let her take the time she needs (all she needs is tiiiimeee :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:). As an optimist, I hope and believe there will be a time where Britney and Lynne can both accept their differences, forgive and rekindle what they have left. If Britney doesn't want that, it's her prerogative but at least it will have given her closure. This isn't some creepy ex-boyfriend or toxic boss. By the end of the day, it's her own mother. The mother who's continued to stay on Britney's mind since the day she came into this world. The mother who helped build her daughter's dream of being the pop star and world-class entertainer we all fell in love with. The mother who made some wrong turns but ultimately wants to see her daughter happy. Fame (and the money that comes with it) is a disastrous entity in itself and in many cases, can really tear a family apart. It distorts realities and a lot of perspective. In Britney's case, she wants to be heard and seen but being able to let go is what will release her from anger and give her that closure. What’s most important is that Britney can finally live her life on her own terms without being sucked in or trapped by the machine that controlled her narrative for so long. 

We are all imperfect beings. People hurt us, sometimes without even realizing, because they would have been hurt in some other way. And there is something weird about being hurt, we tend to pass it onto someone else. Breaking that cycle is what will make that change and be a better person for herself and her future (hopefully her chance to have more children or express herself as the incredible artist we all know she was/is). Yes, it may suck at times but in the end, what matters is how compassionate, and peaceful we want to become. Some want that while others don't. As an optimist and mental health enthusiast, I would surely want to find any inner peace again despite the hurt or pain I may be going through. Life is short. We should aim to not hold grudges but rather seek what lies within our inner strength in order to make peace with ourselves.

You can hope and believe all you want, but with “apologies” like this one, then there’s no moving forward and forgiving because that was done for Lynne herself not Britney. An actual apology would be:

”Britney, I am sorry for not being there for you, to support you, and to help you. I’m sorry I failed you as a mother. I’m sorry I let this go on and didn’t stop it. I’m sorry that I contributed in the brainwashing of your kids and taking away your right to be a mother to those children. Also, I’ll pay for my own lawyer fees and stop trying to make you pay them. Britney, I am sorry for everything that I have done and didn’t do, and if you decide to not forgive me then I understand.” 

That is a proper apology. It says “I” instead of “you”, and it doesn’t sound annoyed by saying “I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for YOUR pain, please unblock me!”

And I love how you say that Britney SHOULD break the cycle of abuse because that’s what it is, abuse. That’s really rich. Like Britney isn’t passing on any abuse, nor is she abusing anyone. She deserves a sincere, heartfelt apology, not some manipulation hidden behind a fake apology. Lynne should be the one breaking the cycle of abuse to Britney, not Britney doing it herself.

And as I’ve said, Britney doesn’t have to forgive to move on if she doesn’t want to. That’s HER choice, not yours. She can move on without having to forgive them for all the bs they did to her. She can find that inner peace with or without it. Telling her that she has to forgive and take Lynne back to move on is wrong, and just because “she’s her mother” doesn’t mean jack! She’s still a narcissistic abuser, like it or not. 

Also this wasn’t just a “you said some hurtful things to me” this was straight up abuse on every scale, robbery of money and life, and attempted ****** as that’s how Britney felt, so stop downplaying it. That’s also wrong.

If you’re gonna respond to me with bs like this then save it because I’m not changing my stance on this issue, thank you!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

"I'm sorry for your pain" is a manipulation tactics that shows now accountability. A proper apology would be I'm sorry I couldn't protect you or I'm sorry that I hurt you. I think all she wants at this point is acknowledgment and validation for her pain and how she feels.

Exactly! Lynne wants money. She thinks she’s going to be able to manipulate Britney into giving her money for those stupid lawyer fees and whatever else she wants, but Britney is smarter than that. That whole family thinks Britney is dumb and can be manipulated to do what they want but it isn’t going to work. Britney wants accountability and Lynne completely ignored that in Britney’s post stating that. All I can say to Lynne is this:

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

"I'm sorry for your pain" is a manipulation tactics that shows now accountability. A proper apology would be I'm sorry I couldn't protect you or I'm sorry that I hurt you. I think all she wants at this point is acknowledgment and validation for her pain and how she feels.

It's giving Vivian saying "Mr Spears is sorry to see his daughter in so much pain" after her June 23 hearing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BlackoutGlory said:

You can hope and believe all you want, but with “apologies” like this one, then there’s no moving forward and forgiving because that was done for Lynne herself not Britney. An actual apology would be:

”Britney, I am sorry for not being there for you, to support you, and to help you. I’m sorry I failed you as a mother. I’m sorry I let this go on and didn’t stop it. I’m sorry that I contributed in the brainwashing of your kids and taking away your right to be a mother to those children. Also, I’ll pay for my own lawyer fees and stop trying to make you pay them. Britney, I am sorry for everything that I have done and didn’t do, and if you decide to not forgive me then I understand.” 

That is a proper apology. It says “I” instead of “you”, and it doesn’t sound annoyed by saying “I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for YOUR pain, please unblock me!”

And I love how you say that Britney SHOULD break the cycle of abuse because that’s what it is, abuse. That’s really rich. Like Britney isn’t passing on any abuse, nor is she abusing anyone. She deserves a sincere, heartfelt apology, not some manipulation hidden behind a fake apology. Lynne should be the one breaking the cycle of abuse to Britney, not Britney doing it herself.

And as I’ve said, Britney doesn’t have to forgive to move on if she doesn’t want to. That’s HER choice, not yours. She can move on without having to forgive them for all the bs they did to her. She can find that inner peace with or without it. Telling her that she has to forgive and take Lynne back to move on is wrong, and just because “she’s her mother” doesn’t mean jack! She’s still a narcissistic abuser, like it or not. 

Also this wasn’t just a “you said some hurtful things to me” this was straight up abuse on every scale, robbery of money and life, and attempted ****** as that’s how Britney felt, so stop downplaying it. That’s also wrong.

If you’re gonna respond to me with bs like this then save it because I’m not changing my stance on this issue, thank you!

I hear you. It's obvious that Britney wants closure. And you're absolutely right in the sense that closure will only happen once the abuser or enabler (Lynne) has apologized and has been heard by the victim (Britney), like I stated above.

I'm also not a big fan of this improper running around back-and-forth on social media thing that's been going on. Certain matters should be kept sacred within oneself and formal apologies must be attempted in private. I would only hope and believe that Lynne has attempted to reach out to Britney in private and make a formal apology yet maybe hasn't had any luck. Who knows? We aren't Britney nor Lynne so we can't speak on what's been done or what has not. 

Also, the only reason why I even bring up the topic of breaking the cycle is for the sake of her two children. Like Britney, I'm sure they are conflicted, hurt and in pain by all of this and it isn't fair for any of them. Hurt people hurt people and to have a broken family like this must be extremely conflicting for her children. Yes, I know some fans like to bully or name-call her children but by the end of the day, they are her heart and soul, and they mean the world to her (Britney's words). All of this has affected them in one form or another which is an unfortunate reality. Like Britney, they've also fallen victim in their own ways and are also being fed a bunch of lies.

Now, when it comes to forgiveness, I can agree with a lot of what you say. Right now, Britney is processing emotions and while forgiveness is possible, it may not happen right away -- or at least until she gains some closure. Like I said, I'm not expecting Britney to forgive right away. Maybe she will forgive. Maybe she won't. That's her choice, absolutely 150%, and not for any of us to decide. A big part of that healing however is the willingness to let go from the pain and find that inner peace. Otherwise -- pain, hurt and anger can suffocate the human psyche which she doesn't deserve.

I do see your perspective however. Remember, we all have different life experiences and/or ideologies on how to handle hardship, forgiveness, anger and finding peace. It's never been a one-size-fits-all. Maybe all she needs to do is make peace with the situation and move on without having to forgive, I hear you and can see your perspective. I have also seen how forgiveness has the ability to heal a tragic wound. Sometimes, a heartfelt apology is enough. Sometimes, it isn't. Obviously, one cannot erase what has been done, but it can allow for forgiveness. Sometimes, even putting a band-aid on that wound (like another previous member stated) is enough for one to feel less weighed down and gives the ability for a person to build from it. By the end of the day, Britney deserves to live her best life and to shine in the best light possible. It’s unfortunate that fame, money and everything in between complicated this once tight-knit bond between a mother and her daughter.

Again, I hear you and respect your stance. It's important to process those emotions before forgiveness which is likely what Britney is going through. While I obviously don't know Britney and can only express my thoughts about this situation, all I know is that she deserves to be the strongest and healthiest version of herself that she can be, in order for her to build a brighter future and hopefully start a family again which seems like it's been her desire for years now. Ultimately, it's going to be up to Britney and how she wants to handle this situation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block