Lynne Spears Apologizes to Britney: I am so sorry, please unblock me so we can speak. UPDATE: Lynne 'Likes' Comment That Spears Family Should Be In Jail

2 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

She can keep these empty apologies to herself. Because without acknowledging what she did wrong, it's meaningless

1) Lynne and James actively helped Kevin get full custody of B's children

2) Lynne's declaration served as the basis to place Britney under Сship and waive B's right for the 5 day notice.

3) Alli Sims confirmed that Lynne spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab and Britney wanted to get a RO against Lynne, Larry and James after it

Retrieve-****-Tests.jpg

4) Lynne went on a promotional tour for her book where she defended James and Cship

Just some example:

At this point, at their wits' end, her parents stepped in. In January of this year, Jamie was awarded 'legal conservatorship' over his daughter, giving him control over Britney's personal and business affairs. Lynne and Jamie divorced six years ago after 27 years of marriage, but on this course of action they were united.

'I admire Jamie for making the effort and trying to do it well,' says Lynne. 'We decided he should be the one to do it, because he's the stronger figure. Mums always give in to their kids because we're softies, and what Britney needed at the time was the stronger person.'

But Jamie, too, has had his problems. He has battled with an addiction to alcohol, though he has now been sober for five years. 'We all had reservations at first,' admits Lynne, 'and we all worried that the stresses of such a major undertaking would affect them both. But Jamie's really doing well with Britney, and I must give him credit for that.'

By all accounts, Mr Spears is no slouch on the disciplining front, apparently drawing up a list of rules with which his 27-year-old daughter must comply, including no emailing or driving. And no exceeding the £750 a month allowance he gives her. 'She was spending a lot of money, so that would make sense,' says Lynne.

Britney may be back - but her demons haven't gone away. And no one knows that better than her mother, Lynne, as she reveals in this frank interview.

Excerpt from the book:
E4k8dKjWEAUxjnJ?format=jpg&name=medium

5) Lynne and James also started dating again in 2010.

6) Lynne sided with James again in 2012 in court.

7) When Britney was forced to take lithium before being sent to the facility, she mentioned that she could not hold a conversation with either mom or dad. That is, Lynne knew but she didn't do anything at that time to help B. But as soon as the public exploded and began FreeBritney movemet, only after it she started doing something, but even then Lynne has achieved very little in helping Britney's case  + She could have filed a petition for termination of Cship for a long time, but didn't. Or Lynne could have become a whistleblower, but instead she chose to keep it as a family secret until Britney exposed everyone

Moreover all those court documents we have show that Lynne's goal was never to help terminate Cship, but to help remove James and put new conservators in his place. Also she wanted Jamie to continue to be a part of Britney's life, just not as a conservator, but like as an interested party like she was. And she was thankful to him for his service as Brit's conservator

1-Lynne-Layew.png

1-2-Lynne.png

8) She was on the payroll. Maintenance of her house, bills, then she received 15 000$ a month, then also payment of plane tickets... all this was paid from Britney's estate.

E4l2zgCXEAIQg7C?format=jpg&name=4096x409

9) Lynne still wants to get money from B to pay for her lawyers' fees.

Excellent post...Lynne needs to apologize for every point you made.

But she's probably lost count of the amount of times she's violated Britney's boundaries.

I suddenly appreciate my own mother a lot more!

• Love 7

A better apology would be admitting the pain she caused “Britney I’m so sorry for the pain I cause you. Sorry for neglecting you and turning a blind eye to the abuse and suffering I allowed to happen as your mother… etc etc etc…I dont expect you to unblock me and I understand why you never want to speak to me again, it’s the least I deserve for all the trauma I put you through.”

ps: if you are so sorry Floplynne, stop asking your daughter that you abused to pay for your lawyer.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I'm soooooo sorry. Pls unblock me :clownery_makeup_meme:

Like if you really wanted to apologise to someone you could just call them or see them in person. But I know that Britney probably doesn't want to see Lynne, so if it had to be done on social media, a private DM would be better. Not a £ucking Instagram comment.

• Like 1

Also I would’ve had a shred of respect for Lynne had she recorded this apology and posted it on her own profile….but made it a long *** video apologizing for AND TAKING FULL ACCOUNTABILITY for everything she did.  I’m trying to put myself in Brit’s shoes and wondering how it would feel to hear my mother apologize for her part in the conservatorship.  Apologizing for not helping her out of that place…for allowing Jamie to emotionally abuse her….for everything.  I think that’s the apology Britney would appreciate.  Not “I’m sorry for your pain.”  Which feels very insincere.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Strawberry Lemon Kiss said:

this will help B heal.... love reconciliation 💙💕

but Lynne actions speak louder than words 👄

Something tells me ur that strawberry lady that was apart of team con that was supposedly her sober coach. Lynne sold britney to whoever when she was a kid to get on broadway and star search. Then she sold her to who knows along with Larry for mmc since thats when larry became her manager at just 12 years old. Then lynne sold her to lou pearlman for that girl group she was going to be apart of. And then obvi larry got something more than what he had been getting because thats when he got her that record deal so who else did she get sold to? All with the consent of her mother and dear dad

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Something tells me ur that strawberry lady that was apart of team con that was supposedly her sober coach. Lynne sold britney to whoever when she was a kid to get on broadway and star search. Then she sold her to who knows along with Larry for mmc since thats when larry became her manager at just 12 years old. Then lynne sold her to lou pearlman for that girl group she was going to be apart of. And then obvi larry got something more than what he had been getting because thats when he got her that record deal so who else did she get sold to? All with the consent of her mother and dear dad

First :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Second, I agreed that Lounne always cared how to get more money and she was never ashamed to sell her child to the devil. I still don't get why Felicia still talks to her. 

6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Save it, Lynne :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I love that Britney has her blocked :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

This doesn’t make everything, or even anything, okay…. But don’t you want her to heal? This could be a micro step in the right direction. It’s not up to us if anyone in Britney’s life is forgiven. It’s only up to her. Even if she chose to reconcile with her scum father, that’s up to her and her only. 

• Love 1

I know everyone likes to bash Lynne. But the reality is that she is also victim to Jamie’s control. Just in a different way. 
She obviously loves her children including Britney and it is of course Britney’s prerogative if she ever reconciles with her. But.. the same can be said for Britney’s kids about Britney. Often, for the family to heal, the adults (Britney and Lynne) need to show that they can heal and make up, and then her kids will likely follow and make up with Britney. Obviously, she NEVER has to reconcile with her dad or even her siblings, but I think she would find some healing in making peace with her mom. 

4 minutes ago, torontofan said:

I know everyone likes to bash Lynne. But the reality is that she is also victim to Jamie’s control. Just in a different way. 
She obviously loves her children including Britney and it is of course Britney’s prerogative if she ever reconciles with her. But.. the same can be said for Britney’s kids about Britney. Often, for the family to heal, the adults (Britney and Lynne) need to show that they can heal and make up, and then her kids will likely follow and make up with Britney. Obviously, she NEVER has to reconcile with her dad or even her siblings, but I think she would find some healing in making peace with her mom. 

Britney may find healing with making peace with her mom...but I think it unlikely at this point. It could backfire and open up a can of worms/trauma that B doesn't need right now.

Britney as a superstar will never be able to tell when people are sucking up to her to get money or being genuinely honest...especially after the con.  She has had a harsh lesson in discernment and a pathetic apology from Lynne on instagram is not going to reverse that.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, easy said:

an apology with no accountability for what you did to cause the person pain is not an apology. it's a gaslight, because lynne is a narcissist incapable of feeling remorse. so glad britney has her blocked. 

Exactly!!! This!!! It blows my mind how Lynne and the rest of THEM don’t understand that!!! If the Spears’s NOW start to offer (fake) public apologies to Britney it’s a halfhearted attempt at getting back into Britney’s good graces & more than anything they all desperately want their image restored in the eyes of the public, especially Lynne and Jamie Lynn’s whose pitiful career needs all the good PR help it can get.

The toxic Lynnes have both limited IG comments cuz the public goes ape **** when they post anything and/or about Britney. Rightfully so! The Spearses, The Federlines, Jamie, Lou Taylor and the rest of Team Con deserve the backlash they’re getting!!! 

IMO of all of them it’s Lynne who has the better chance of getting off of Britney’s F.U. List (and unblocked), and her 2 sons too (they’ve hurt their mom by participating in their dad’s pr shenanigans but they’re probs not on Britney’s F.U. List). But therein lies the problem BECAUSE they want all the perks of being related to a rich and famous person but don’t want the down side of it, such as losing access to having a personal relationship with Britney (which is like clout in a way for them & their careers in showbiz) and they jeopardize losing access to millions of dollars!! They’re all so F’n gross!!!

The choice is ultimately up to Britney. She can heal and forgive them all BUT that does not mean she has to have them part of her life!!! Live and let die, meaning Britney lives her life on her terms and let’s her family & children do the same but not be in her daily life and not financially support them!!

• Love 2

I think Lynne genuinely thought the conservatorship was to save britney and she believed it was working. She failed to step in when things got out of hand and it became a business for the family.  Britney was always generous with Lynne, so I can see where maybe Lynne thought britney was ok with her still paying her out. Until she acknowledges that she failed her for not helping sooner and listening to her pleas for help, I hope britney tells her to shove the half assed apology up her bum. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block