Sean & Jayden Celebrated their birthdays with the woman who interviewed K-Fed, Daphne Barak

Cqleb

2 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

yas !

britney at their age was working NON STOP promoting baby one more time around the world like crazy... before that she was broke in NYC trying to make happen...

jayden and sean preston are two """"""kids"""" aged 16 and 17 who just stay at home mas******g and smoking w**d with their dad and talking bad about their mom who supports everyone (britney's own words)

I'm not going to tame anymore !

ru-paul-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

britney-adolescente7.jpg

preach to the choir!!!! :)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Headed Peckerhead said:
62904727-0-image-a-11_1664405260625.jpg

Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline was spotted spending some quality time with his sons on Tuesday.

Kevin signing autograph :queenie_falling_dying_dead::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Preston hides from this circus.

Kevin literally went to a restaurant that is FILLED with Paparazzi. It's literally what that place is known for. You go there if you want to get noticed by paparazzi. What a loser and a leech, and to do that to his own kids (who really don't appear to like the attention). I hope those kids grow up to see what a leech snake Kevin really is.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, NnlovesGodney said:

Um what does Kevin Hart have to do with this lol?! Is anyone else confused why she tagged him? 

she's obviously very confused and in need of mental help. First of all, the caption makes it sound like the kids flew to England to see her then she tags the wrong person. Clearly needs a cship :):britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

but all jokes aside it's very weird how she's so "close" to them

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, DollyParton said:

So when Britney debuted at 16/17 we weren’t able to discuss her either? Please stop already, its not like they are 12 years old.

altho i do agree its not appropriate to discuss the boys, they didn’t chose for this and should be left alone on a Britney forum.

You ended it well. Yet why so negative in the start. Yes Britney was around for her career even before 16/17. Her own mother lied about Britneys age to become a disney kid. These boys are her kids and reading the negative comments towards them is sad . We know nothing .  What their father allowed was gross . These kids are her children . She knows they are fed bs about her. She knows they have seen her on meds and have most definitely seen things they do not understand . Yet its Britneys say not ours. Kids should be off limits. They are at an age thats fragile. I am sure its a lot for them to handle. This post should be closed . Which I doubt it will ever be. Its turning into TMZ 2.0 with a mix of drama with all the fighting on this site. harvey levin GIF by TMZ

• Like 1

Wtf… this is so bizarre. Why is this random news woman throwing them a birthday party? Is Kevin eating her 🐱?

Also I HATE how she only credits K-Fed for raising them in her caption, as if he raised them all by himself. Britney literally had 50% custody or more until just a few years ago. It’s like they’re erasing her from their lives completely! 

if this isn’t parental alienation then I don’t know what is. 

These kids don’t seem stupid… you would think they could research for themselves what Britney has been through and be a bit more understanding…. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

The boys were brought into this photo op because that lady got their dad 2 million for their failed doco. 

Kevin uses these boys as pawns. One day they will realise when they step into the real world and start to think for themselves. I think Preston understands more than JJ does. Jayden wants to impress his dad and make him happy. These kids are being treated not that different to Britney was in the con. Very sheltered and weird. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This woman is bad news and actually makes me super nervous for the boys her having a continued relationship with them. They need to watch out, if the leeches around them can’t get money from B they’ll come for them. I would be worried about what will happen when they’re 18, I’d advise they get the hell away from everyone in that family except B if they ever reconnect with her. What kind of father keeps his children around a creepy Ghilaine Maxwell supporter!?

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

yas !

britney at their age was working NON STOP promoting baby one more time around the world like crazy... before that she was broke in NYC trying to make happen...

jayden and sean preston are two """"""kids"""" aged 16 and 17 who just stay at home mas******g and smoking w**d with their dad and talking bad about their mom who supports everyone (britney's own words)

I'm not going to tame anymore !

ru-paul-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

britney-adolescente7.jpg

They are in for a rude awaking when they hit 18 cause Kevin does not seem to take care of them as young adults. Hell Kevin didn't take care of Kevin as a young adult LOL 

5 hours ago, Headed Peckerhead said:
62904727-0-image-a-11_1664405260625.jpg

Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline was spotted spending some quality time with his sons on Tuesday.

Kevin signing autograph :queenie_falling_dying_dead::blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Preston hides from this circus.

My God.... Is Kevin dating this woman ?? or like his sugar mama ?  Kevin with this woman gave me the vibe of Jamie and Lou ......  and Sean & Jayden doesn't look healthy..... 

Hope what happened to Britney won't happen to Sean and Jayden.... though they seemed already being raised as brats by Kevin .....  

• Haha 1

I can't begin to understand how they're feeling. As much as we love Britney. we have to understand that her boys are still kids. Who knows what they've been told/experienced. What's clear though is that Britney has done everything she can for those boys at her own expense. I just really hope once they get a bit older they might have a different perspective

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block