Sean & Jayden Celebrated their birthdays with the woman who interviewed K-Fed, Daphne Barak

Cqleb

7 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

guess who paid for the fly tickets ???

BRITNEY SPEARS

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR 18TH BIRTHDAY

tumblr_owpd2aO6DB1s9a9yjo1_250.gif

i hope britney cuts the money...i want to see these """"kids""" working at mc donalds so they learn to be grateful

If you think Britney is going to let her kids suffer you don't know her. Her children are everything. She feels betrayed at the moment. When they get into their young twenties they will start to understand more. She will never let them struggle. Y’all need to stop trying to drive a wedge between them. Her kids aren’t at fault for anything that has happened to her. Even when they turn 18 they will likely still be too young to comprehend it all. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

If you think Britney is going to let her kids suffer you don't know her. Her children are everything. She feels betrayed at the moment. When they get into their young twenties they will start to understand more. She will never let them struggle. Y’all need to stop trying to drive a wedge between them. Her kids aren’t at fault for anything that has happened to her. Even when they turn 18 they will likely still be too young to comprehend it all. 

Lol--Suffer? So cutting them off of free money & making them get jobs as young adults is suffering? Lolololololololol. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

At this point I hope Britney just cuts her whole family off for a bit. They're clearly trying to provoke her.

Also WHY is a journalist crossing the line between work and personal life with KIDS????

I wonder if anyone will put that question to her.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol--Suffer? So cutting them off of free money & making them get jobs as young adults is suffering? Lolololololololol. 

exactly they are so spoiled. I bet they have never had a job in their life. sean is a senior this year,so I really hope he has some plans after graduation. I hope he knows how to drive too so he can get to work

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

I very much doubt they wanted this posted, ESPECIALLY Preston as he’s apparently said over and over again (and in the interview she did herself?) Lady is weird AF for this. 

The only nice thing I noticed is Jayden’s smile looks just like Britney’s 🥹

yeah I doubt preston wanted this posted either considering it's not a good picture of him......but since she's a sleazy journalist I doubt she even asked

1 hour ago, OutofKontrol said:

yas !

britney at their age was working NON STOP promoting baby one more time around the world like crazy... before that she was broke in NYC trying to make happen...

jayden and sean preston are two """"""kids"""" aged 16 and 17 who just stay at home mas******g and smoking w**d with their dad and talking bad about their mom who supports everyone (britney's own words)

I'm not going to tame anymore !

ru-paul-ru-pauls-drag-race.gif

britney-adolescente7.jpg

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block