Sean & Jayden Celebrated their birthdays with the woman who interviewed K-Fed, Daphne Barak

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Steve W said:

Please close this post. They are kids still and this should not be discussed

So when Britney debuted at 16/17 we weren’t able to discuss her either? Please stop already, its not like they are 12 years old.

altho i do agree its not appropriate to discuss the boys, they didn’t chose for this and should be left alone on a Britney forum.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I actually feel sorry for them cause they just don't know it yet, but they're setting themselves up for a BIG fall sooner rather than later; and though they were misguided by the vultures they call family, in the end it's their decision to act like this. So let them make their mistakes, it's sad for Britney cause as a mother she knows and deserves better, but it's their path; besides, differently from her, they'll have someone actually waiting for them and looking out for their best intererests. Time is the best teacher.

• Love 9

It's odd how an interviewer is invested in their lives like this. Like do people not believe in professional relationships anymore? 

Why does this family feel like it's okay to cross that line of personal relationships not everyone who enters your life has to be a part of it. 

Also it's creepy that she is like 50 plus their age and just hanging out with them like I don't understand this at all my brain can't process it

• Love 5
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

guess who paid for the fly tickets ???

BRITNEY SPEARS

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR 18TH BIRTHDAY

tumblr_owpd2aO6DB1s9a9yjo1_250.gif

i hope britney cuts the money...i want to see these """"kids""" working at mc donalds so they learn to be grateful

How did they get permission to leave the country? Here when it’s shared custody they have to get permission from other parent before even taking them out of state 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block