Sean & Jayden Celebrated their birthdays with the woman who interviewed K-Fed, Daphne Barak

Cqleb

23 hours ago, Slayer said:

This post is so gaslighting, posting pictures with Britney’s kids and saying just Kevin did a great job raising them. Then she ends the caption being patronising towards Britney.

Its so weird how this woman is trying to act like she’s close to these random children.

It’s to provoke a reaction out of britney. She’s aware of how her past actions in conducting an interview with Britney’s kids led to Britney writing about how disappointed she was, leading to a very clearly pre-planned video leaked by Kevin, which then ultimately resulted in Britney taking action against them and shortening the documentary. Daphne’s 60 minute “documentary” was reduced to a 15 minute edit that was bought by a different distribution company. Daphane’s account went private while the 15 minute airing alone resulted in Britney talking about feeling betrayed by her entire family and how she doesn’t believe in God. This of course sponsored a large discussion about how good of a mother britney actually is (not that it’s fair at all, and a clear intended result if they kids have been brainwashed to record her even 5 years ago in case “something happened”). 

The intention here is to also spark another reaction out of Britney. Team con continues to use her children against her, using the media to frame a narrative she now controls. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This post is so gaslighting, posting pictures with Britney’s kids and saying just Kevin did a great job raising them. Then she ends the caption being patronising towards Britney.

Its so weird how this woman is trying to act like she’s close to these random children.

This, 100%.

It looks creepy as f, and it also looks like she's desperately trying to provoke a reaction from Britney so they can once again use it to fuel the narrative against her. I wonder if they're trying to reuse the original documentary, or maybe sell another one reframing the story somehow. It seems weird that the family is hanging out with these people.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

This, 100%.

It looks creepy as f, and it also looks like she's desperately trying to provoke a reaction from Britney so they can once again use it to fuel the narrative against her. I wonder if they're trying to reuse the original documentary, or maybe sell another one reframing the story somehow. It seems weird that the family is hanging out with these people.

They want this to affect her and foi her to react out of anger. She should just ignore this and go on with her life!

• Like 1
Just now, BritBritSpearsLove said:

They want this to affect her and foi her to react out of anger. She should just ignore this and go on with her life!

I agree they're using this to get a reaction from her, just like I said. I also think she didn't fly from London to throw a party for two kids just to spark some reaction.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block