Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

Very artsy fartsy I like it. My favorite part was when she sang "running fast along the sand" and then they ran fast across the sand dirt lol

But in all seriousness this song was such a gift and just hearing her 2022 vocals was so special so I am happy with what we got. Of course we are fans and will always want more but I will never diss or expect anything more than what she is willing to give us. ❤️ 

• Love 8
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

REPORTED!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: your whole point is, “You have money, get over it!!!” Like money solves all problems. You sound like a gagadaily user :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

...and to think I just finished liking your posts, Kletus. From what I recall you've been supportive in the past. Let us agree to disagree. Thank you for your response (and ironically, I love the gif you picked)

I guess since I wasn’t expecting anything remotely good I’m not disappointed :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: some of you set yourself up for failure and you don’t want to listen to Britney’s words when she says she’s done with the industry.

They tried to copy what Selena did for that song from her Spanish EP and it just doesn’t work. I’d much rather not have gotten a video but I guess this will help with playlisting. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I guess since I wasn’t expecting anything remotely good I’m not disappointed :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: some of you set yourself up for failure and you don’t want to listen to Britney’s words when she says she’s done with the industry.

They tried to copy what Selena did for that song from her Spanish EP and it just doesn’t work. I’d much rather not have gotten a video but I guess this will help with playlisting. 

It’ll help with any stores/clubs/restaurants that have the videos playing while the song is too! 

agreed though with the expectations being so far from reality lol 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, 517113 said:

...and to think I just finished liking your posts, Kletus. From what I recall you've been supportive in the past. Let us agree to disagree. Thank you for your response (and ironically, I love the gif you picked)

I love you but money is not the root of Britney’s problems!!!  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  LOUSER AND THIS NEW MUSIC VIDEO IS!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, that's hot y'all said:

definitely one of the worst music video ever made !

May I disagree. It is up to interpretation. Respectfully, I find it more generic and random than anything else. I was at least expecting some type of Elton and Britney symbology...

particularly upsetting was how long they had to shoot the video, I feel more could have been done to emphasize the two artists involved.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I love you but money is not the root of Britney’s problems!!!  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:  LOUSER AND THIS NEW MUSIC VIDEO IS!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

First off, I love you more. Secondly, Kletus, agreed and agreed. I'm not Kfed...

I'm not here to take her money. Yet, it's better to be miserable with money than without...

between us both, you're telling me you don't want to cry over your problems among steak and lobster while not being drastically affected by inflation?

• Love 1
Just now, 517113 said:

First off, I love you more. Secondly, Kletus, agreed and agreed. I'm not Kfed...

I'm not here to take her money. Yet, it's better to be miserable with money than without...

between us both, you're telling me you don't want to cry over your problems among steak and lobster while not being drastically affected by inflation?

I don’t have any money so how am I supposed to know :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I don’t have any money so how am I supposed to know :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Dang it, Kletus, you are awesome! I value how you turned the conversation back to friendly. Rest assured, I am a grad student, myself, so I get it, friend. Heck, I'll level with you, I've been coming back to this site since '07 to LIFT MY SPIRITS...

talk about irony.

:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, 517113 said:

I'm hesitant to say anything...

I get crucified one way or another...

Here I go...

Hopefully, the success of the song plus the video at least helps Britney to realize that although there were unpleasant experiences in her life, she is no longer a prisoner and can now deal with the trauma while admitting that her life is still better than most people...

in particular, the fanbase who are under their own conservatorships...

we simply call it life. Forgive me, but she's pretty, talented, and can vent on Instagram to legions of fans and wipe her tears with dollar bills while releasing music videos she doesn't even appear in, anymore. In truth, she has won. Please, Britney, enjoy your victory and please stop trying to make a happy ending into something that it no longer is. You are free. Be free. Your mind is yours to control. When I have a bad day, I cry in a pillow...

you have the ability to go to Maui on a personal jet. Your version of tragedy and mine are very different. I love you but use this time to love yourself rather than simply taking your love back from others. We each have our own relationship issues. Yet, we each can't pen a song and get paid off of it. You can. Your life is better than mine. You win. Be happy about that, please.

<3

You recognize that money doesn’t buy happiness right?

having all the billions in the world won’t ever fix all the trauma Britney has endured. 

there are people who choose to live very frugal who are happier than Britney. 

no amount of money or trips to Maui will ever get back all the time she lost being a mother…

britney was held hostage for 13 years you weren’t.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block