Hold Me Closer Music Video out NOW!

Slayer

Based on the preview it seemed pretty obvious this is what we were getting, not sure why some are surprised. Cinematically it's a beautiful MV and the dancing is great. Anyone expecting Britney to be in it when she haven't even posted the official cover in her ig was delusional. 

As for a cartoon/animated MV, I don't think Britney is too fond of them. Didn't she veto several of those in the beginning of her career? The only reason they managed to release them for BTI and KTL was because that's when the cship went into place.

• Love 5
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@Jordan Miller it wasn’t that bad :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: this tweet isn’t going to help you get on her team :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lol. I think the video was cute, but imo there was a lot more meaning that could have been included to symbolize Britney's strength and return to music. She just broke free from one of the most awful experiences a person could endure. If I were on her team, I would have pushed for that versus interpretive dance. Video was nice though. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

Based on the preview it seemed pretty obvious this is what we were getting, not sure why some are surprised. Cinematically it's a beautiful MV and the dancing is great. Anyone expecting Britney to be in it when she haven't even posted the official cover in her ig was delusional. 

As for a cartoon/animated MV, I don't think Britney is too fond of them. Didn't she veto several of those in the beginning of her career? The only reason they managed to release them for BTI and KTL was because that's when the cship went into place.

Apparently it was Britney's idea for an animated Break the Ice video. The Kill the Lights video was part of a fan contest so I think that video was always meant to be animated.

She didn't want an animated video for Baby One More Time though, I think partly because it was her debut single and she wanted to be able to showcase herself.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block