Glory is Britney’s best album

I agree. It’s my favorite Britney album. I feel like Glory is like the ultimate celebration of Britney and all of her accomplishments, and I have a lot of personal memories and emotions tied to it. It’s such a diverse and fun album. I just love it. 

I think In the Zone is probably her most polished album, but it doesn’t feel as fun to me. There’s something missing in it for me that doesn’t make me want to have it on constant replay like Glory. 

• Love 1

The way i perceive music or albums is the memories that i got from them, and this album doesn't got too much videos or much presence like any other , also got songs like man in the moon, just like me , just luv me , Clumsy and private show  are very boring.

I love Change ur mind, she would feature this song in that time and could be a BOP of 2016/2017

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block