Glory is Britney’s best album

Obviously Glory is in the top 3 of best Britney albums… and I’ve always loved it. But I use to listen to in the zone and blackout way more. But lately I’ve literally become obsessed with Glory, I can’t stop listening to it. It think it’s actually my fave Britney album now. And knowing everything she went through, and how this album was a shinning light in her darkest times. I have such a deeper appreciation for it and I get emotional listening to it. Anyone else feel the same way?

• Love 8

I was just thinking this earlier. Hot take but Glory sits at number one for me. It really is a modern day In the Zone (which is a very close second for me, I had to put nostalgia aside). It’s really such an experimental album. Singing on a dark track in French?? A 70s soul inspired song? Bollywood inspired song? She did THAT

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Going through life phases sis.   feel yo self every Britney album is the best during your passage of feels. I feel this

Haha, I def am, and Glory is soundtracking my life right now, that probably why its number one for me right now. I guess that’s the genius of Britney’s music. I’m sure 4 months from now, I’m gonna be back in my in the zone phase.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block