Kim Kardashian Too Skinny ! No More Curves for Kim K.

On 9/21/2022 at 1:16 PM, Mayenaise said:

She's clearly jumped on the skinny trend... Didn't you hear thats the "new thing"? I've started to see anorexic looking girls everywhere with their low rise jeans and tiny waists.

Imagine anorexia being considered an "aesthetic" or trend :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I feel sorry for young girls nowadays they have to deal with such toxic beauty standards.

Nowadays? Hunny this has been the biggest era of "body acceptance" ever. It's not constantly being forced down girls throats that they need to be a certain weight anymore.

One of the worst eras was the 90's where everyone was aiming to be anorexic model thin and anything over 100lbs was fat.

Let's pray we never get back to that.

4 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Nowadays? Hunny this has been the biggest era of "body acceptance" ever. It's not constantly being forced down girls throats that they need to be a certain weight anymore.

One of the worst eras was the 90's where everyone was aiming to be anorexic model thin and anything over 100lbs was fat.

Let's pray we never get back to that.

Yes amongst a certain demographic. The type of girls who were starving themselves in the 90s would be the types of girls starving themselves now... They do fit a profile. 

You only need to look at the stats, now even kids are suffering with eating disorders... The problem has not got better. 

6 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Yes amongst a certain demographic. The type of girls who were starving themselves in the 90s would be the types of girls starving themselves now... They do fit a profile. 

You only need to look at the stats, now even kids are suffering with eating disorders... The problem has not got better. 

You're completely wrong, but go off I guess...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block