Kim Kardashian Too Skinny ! No More Curves for Kim K.

She's clearly jumped on the skinny trend... Didn't you hear thats the "new thing"? I've started to see anorexic looking girls everywhere with their low rise jeans and tiny waists.

Imagine anorexia being considered an "aesthetic" or trend :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I feel sorry for young girls nowadays they have to deal with such toxic beauty standards.

19 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

She's clearly jumped on the skinny trend... Didn't you hear thats the "new thing"? I've started to see anorexic looking girls everywhere with their low rise jeans and tiny waists.

Imagine anorexia being considered an "aesthetic" or trend :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I feel sorry for young girls nowadays they have to deal with such toxic beauty standards.

As toxic as being filled with toxic fillers from head to toe?

NOT here for the skinny shaming.  People's bodies change.  If she becomes unhealthy, that's one thing, but you can lose 15 lbs because of different things going on in your life and look like a completely different person.  That's okay.  People have different metabolisms, and honestly if you eat Keto for a mere 30 days, you shed your weight uncontrollably.  Entering Ketosis is totally natural, and we don't need to eat A. as much as we do and B. half of the foods that we eat.

If she is truly doing this in an unhealthy way, then I hope she gets well, but if she is just eating a high-fat, low carb diet, it's beneficial for her body and brain in more ways than you can count.

"Too Skinny!" should be removed from this thread title, or it should no longer be main paged.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods

Yeh a lot of celebrities are going back to the slim look. A couple of fashion designers I know told me that fashion industry is planning to go back to the slim look of early 2000s :orangu_orangutan_ape:get ready for those horrid low waist jeans again :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

If you're not fit, it's time to get started, fashion will be hell for fat ppl again

• Haha 4
41 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Yeh a lot of celebrities are going back to the slim look. A couple of fashion designers I know told me that fashion industry is planning to go back to the slim look of early 2000s :orangu_orangutan_ape:get ready for those horrid low waist jeans again :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

If you're not fit, it's time to get started, fashion will be hell for fat ppl again

Just when I started gaining wight because I though I would  look  better with big *** :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:but it is ok all what I have to do is hanging out with fatter people so I would look slimmer :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

Not here for skinny people shaming. I mean I looked like I was starving myself for like half of my life although I actually ate more than majority of people would. Like I would order several courses in regular restaurant & desserts and people were shocked that I still was not full :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: however, claiming that Kim K suffers from eating dissorder is a bit of a reach to me. Like take a look at her, she just had her fillers removed and lost weight. Same with Khloé. These women have new bodies like every other week.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

it was like that back in 2006-2007

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block