Are you flamboyant or masculine?

GlitterRain

I think being a Madonna Stan, I never caved to the societal things.

Hell living in a small conservative Christian town, I looked at it.

Two ways cave in or be yourself and be that person that allowed people to be themselves, cos I'm not into sports or cars but I know I belong into the popular crowd and it only works one way being yourself and not giving a f.

It worked and it's easier for LGBT youth or people that don't fit in the image of chino valley high school.

So great to see people come up to me, and be like how have you been spice?

It feels good and like that's winning especially considering it was late 90s and the early 00s that a Queen decided the jocks days are outnumbered, Time for new representation especially considering it's the new millennium.Scream Movie GIF by Scream

• Love 1

actually i find that as a gay im pretty masculine, compared to many here at least lolz

id think im a bit boyish a bit masculine a bit weird (and geeky) but not really too feminine.

some gays you know right away they are gays but usually people who don't have a clue just don't think about me as gay when they don't know me

my best friend didn't know im gay for years. she said she would never thought it if i didn't say to her

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

As the only "straight" guy here I guess that makes me masculine. :jamie_lynn_grape:

Also, not my expertise so kindly inform me if I'm wrong but isn't "flamboyant" kind of offensive? The opposite of masculine is feminine and just because a male is feminine doesn't make him flamboyant in my opinion. Thoughts?

Gays can call each other slurs without it being offensive.

I don’t like it either but it’s accepted. My ex boyfriend tried calling me “sis” or “*****” when we first dated and he was surprised when I told him not to call me that. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block