Are you flamboyant or masculine?

GlitterRain

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

I'm a:

most of the time I consider myself masculine, but I have that femenine part very present and I let it show whenever I want: music, some friends with same vibes, s.e.x, etc. but if I got to do a number... mm let's say 70% masc 30% fem... Imma fluid persin *****!

i love the word!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I could never!!!! Me to anyone looking at my man let alone touching him: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

This. Never understood the philosophy behind it, though I've had smexy stuff with guys in open relationships and I've always wondered what their partner thought. When asked, they'd usually say "oh we don't share with each other if we shag someone else or not, we just do it usually when we're not together or travel somewhere else". A guy once admitted to me that whenever he and his boyfriend go to a holiday somewhere, they usually have their solo adventures with other guys in addition to group stuff lol 

I mean, you do you I guess but that stuff ain't for me, for better or worse. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block