Are you flamboyant or masculine?

GlitterRain

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know really. I'm closeted and think you can see my flames from outer space but I've asked others what they think and they said they never would've thought I was gay or feminine. I'm mostly silent and ask/talk about generic things with unknown people. My family members say I'm only feminine when I listen to my "girly music", which I guess at that point I do get all nelly! 

On 9/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, devilsadvocate said:

I’m curious how many people are in open relationships … I formulate a new question :p

This is complicated because I was dating a couple and we eventually became a throuple. But my current boyfriend decided to end things with his now ex-boyfriend.

(I know, but I’m not a homewrecker. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Even though we still have an open relationship, we honestly haven’t been with somebody else since then and haven’t felt the need. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Jezebaal said:

I don't know really. I'm closeted and think you can see my flames from outer space but I've asked others what they think and they said they never would've thought I was gay or feminine. I'm mostly silent and ask/talk about generic things with unknown people. My family members say I'm only feminine when I listen to my "girly music", which I guess at that point I do get all nelly! 

Be you and be proud of it :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, aleomg said:

This is complicated because I was dating a couple and we eventually became a throuple. But my current boyfriend decided to end things with his now ex-boyfriend.

(I know, but I’m not a homewrecker. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:)

Even though we still have an open relationship, we honestly haven’t been with somebody else since then and haven’t felt the need. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I could literally never do it. I would be like :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red::drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I don't know... Girls always think I'm straight but then I let them know I'm gay... Men thinks the same too. Ahahah makes laugh in my mind everytime. But as everyone I think we all have a masculine side, a feminine side and a no gender side that comes out sometimes. In the end we're all beautiful cause we are different. 🌈😘❤️

What is this thread, even?!?

Like...@glitterrain, Totally cool to express yourself, but like, this is a Britney Spears forum.  Not to mention your question is so one sided its embarrassing.

It's really annoying that exhale is turning into five people's homoerotic playground.  --- which , again homoerotic playgrounds sound like a friken blast, but this ain't that.

@GlitterRain

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, kgid said:

What is this thread, even?!?

Like...@glitterrain, Totally cool to express yourself, but like, this is a Britney Spears forum.  Not to mention your question is so one sided its embarrassing.

It's really annoying that exhale is turning into five people's homoerotic playground.  --- which , again homoerotic playgrounds sound like a friken blast, but this ain't that.

@GlitterRain

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: ma’am this is the general section. Take a seat and sit down :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block