Are you flamboyant or masculine?

GlitterRain

I’m very much equally in touch with both my femininity and masculinity!!! Honestly I love men who are kinda the same 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Someone who isn’t afraid of what others think or feel about them. I think that’s the most attractive thing in a person, to just not give one single **** and do what you want!!! 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Love 5
15 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Random question but I thought it would be cool to see all of the different vibes on Exhale! 

I feel like I’m an even mixture. Parts of me are pretty flamboyant and feminine but then I also have parts about me that are on the masculine side. I am comfortable painting my nails and wearing makeup but I’m also low key and subtle at the same time. Growing up I always tried to hide who I was but as an adult I love being me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Me at 13 trying on my mom’s makeup and getting caught: Sad Amy Schumer GIF

Ps this is a safe thread and everyone is beautiful in their own way. Be proud to be who you truly are 🤍

Masculine

• Love 1

I’m masculine presenting, and it’s natural to me. I was more feminine as a kid, but I don’t know if I “adapted” to fit in subsconsciously or just changed. I don’t have the gay voice, I’m muscular and  solidly built, and I have a very masculine looking face.

Common first assumptions people have told me that they had of me are that I played sports (specifically baseball for some reason) or I was a frat boy. Being in my career which is white male-dominated and conservative, I automatically am assumed to be conservative and in the boys club even though I’m pretty liberal.

The stereotypical feminine things don’t really appeal to me or feel like me (like wearing makeup, dressing feminine, nail polish, etc.). I like looking and feeling and masculine and strong, thick, etc.

This may make no sense and I’m not trans at all, but I will say that despite not feeling feminine, I feel more like a woman than I do a man though - emotionally and psychologically. I connect a lot more with women, have mostly female friends, feel safe around women, I have zero interest in watching sports or following sports at all, and most of my favorite artists are all women.

I really don’t connect well with straight guys bc their go-to conversation topics are women and sports, and our music tastes never align either. It’s hard to feel comfortable around them if I don’t know how accepting they are of different ***ualities too. I connect most with women and anyone in the LGBTQ community. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I’m masculine presenting, and it’s natural to me. I was more feminine as a kid, but I don’t know if I “adapted” to fit in subsconsciously or just changed. I don’t have the gay voice, I’m muscular and  solidly built, and I have a very masculine looking face.

Common first assumptions people have told me that they had of me are that I played sports (specifically baseball for some reason) or I was a frat boy. Being in my career which is white male-dominated and conservative, I automatically am assumed to be conservative and in the boys club even though I’m pretty liberal.

The stereotypical feminine things don’t really appeal to me or feel like me (like wearing makeup, dressing feminine, nail polish, etc.). I like looking and feeling and masculine and strong, thick, etc.

This may make no sense and I’m not trans at all, but I will say that despite not feeling feminine, I feel more like a woman than I do a man though - emotionally and psychologically. I connect a lot more with women, have mostly female friends, feel safe around women, I have zero interest in watching sports or following sports at all, and most of my favorite artists are all women.

I really don’t connect well with straight guys bc their go-to conversation topics are women and sports, and our music tastes never align either. It’s hard to feel comfortable around them if I don’t know how accepting they are of different ***ualities too. I connect most with women and anyone in the LGBTQ community. 

Love your openness and I loved reading this. Specifically “I’m muscular and  solidly built, and I have a very masculine looking face.” :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree::thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot::ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Mmmmm, you described everything I want in a man. I like it. 
Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block