Are you flamboyant or masculine?

GlitterRain

i would say im very masculine; but i have no problem being feminine, but its more of a game / play / act when im trying to have fun.

my normal mannerisms, expression, clothes, voice, etc. is very masculine when im not paying attention... like its my default. i don't know if that makes sense. masculinity comes natural to me, femininity is an emulation for me.

but when i'm with my close gay friends we all joke around and are like, girl whats up. or we call each other with feminine pronouns, but being playful.

i don't wear makeup, or like use lotions, or a lot of that, i don't even brush my hair too much, have a thick beard, etc. and i wear no deodorant (it's fine i don't smell and i shower twice a day everyday) because im kinda into that whole musk / manly / hairy vibe... yet my clothes are fancy / designer / light colors / nice but i usually wear cargo / oversize... i basically look like a straight metro***ual daddy. and in the bedroom i am more of masculine expression / aggressive / dominant, and a top. im also super hairy everywhere, muscular but not with a low body fat. so i'm thick.

i don't mind feminine guys at all, i think they're hot. but when it comes to s** i like masculine guys more, but it sometimes turns me on to abuse a feminine twink lol - with consent. i think what turns me on the most is when someone feels comfortable in their skin. i think i love more when people are nice - rather than feminine or masculine - makes sense?

but yes, being super feminine with my friends its fun. like we don't mind playing with wigs and wearing heels and dancing when im with my besties having drinks at their pool etc. but more as a "costume" fun activity. also, i've had 3 boyfriends and they are all so super surprised that i am so obsessed with britney and know some of the choreo of her iconic videos and cry so easily / are super emotional / sensitive. my last ex called me a soft top lol.

this is a fun topic, supper interesting to read everyone else's way of expression. love this community.

• Love 8

I’m a girl and i’m very feminine outside but masculine inside :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Which basically means that my hobbies are not really girly (besides pop culture): I like soccer, cars and surfing, yet I enjoy spending hours to select an outfit for racing :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: and putting my makeup on :clownery_makeup_meme:

Btw I think there’s no correlation between ***ual orientation and being masculine-feminine. GenZ is also much more "neutral" regarding gender than their older counterparts. In a few years I’m sure that nail art for men will be viewed as normal just like women wearing pants were considered as trans 50 years ago lol

• Love 2

I'm probably more feminine than masculine..... I really like laughing and being expressively alive which often seems/feels like a sin in the alpha male bible , but generally when I'm around strangers I'm naturally more masculine (distant, and quiet) while with friends I'm more feminine ..... 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It's weird...I grew up in a religious household but I was talking about it with my mom...I have seen my straight brother in a dress more times than I have seen my mom in a dress lol 

Yeah it's not always a gay thing, for example my brother is straight, he likes all music genres (almost) including pop sometimes he's singing out loud in the car next to his gf 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block