Britney shares a new wedding photo with Paris Hilton: "We look like pixie fairies doing a hair commercial"

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Oh wow Britney making a post without mentioning Xtina or shading other popstars. Progress. 

and so what ya gonna do about it betch? :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: If she wants to shade and mention Xtina, she gonna do it whether you like it or not.

Ya'll some soft fuc*s :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

@GODYONCE IS A LEGEND still laughing at my posts? when I say she lurks on here.  Because it’s LIKELY she does…. YES I will say it. Stop reacting to my posts. You’re a stalker and an exhale bully. Harassment at its finest 

most of the Beyonce fans are kind of messed up in their heads im not gonna lie :orangu_orangutan_ape:I have yet to meet a Beyonce fan who doesn't make me think "damn she's/he's got some issues to work on :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

The way they identify themselves with her is scary.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block