Britney shares a new wedding photo with Paris Hilton: "We look like pixie fairies doing a hair commercial"

48 minutes ago, that's hot y'all said:

AGAIN ???

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

oh good to know that was debunked! I always wondered.

and not to be all conspiracy theorist but I had a feeling that story was exaggerated or even fabricated by team Con to make Cade look bad because he was close to Britney.

but I'm just speculatin' :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m actually embarrassed of all the fans saying 10 celebs unfollowed her… Paris is commenting and posting it to her story as normal. You guys really tried to cancel Britney yesterday. Shame on you 

I agree, it was truly disgusting the level people went too, look, I thought the post wasn’t a good look but I also come from a generation where u can like/love someone but disagree with something they do/say at the same time instead of dropping them like a hot potato or turning what they did that u disagree with into a huge scandal. You simply express your displeasure in the moment  in a mature manner then move on with life, easy peesy.

Cancel culture is truly out of control, next thing u know, people are gonna be cancelling people for looking at someone the wrong way. Society truly needs to re-find its backbone!!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

This should be the kind of posts Britney should do on social media. 

There’s a reason why therapy sessions are held privately and social media isn’t the means as therapy for her healing.

I admire her for her strength and survival but she needs to be aware that there is a proper time, people and environment to air out whatever upsets her. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Stay on topic!? I don’t see you reacting to anyone else but me in every thread trying it provoke me. Bye 

I literally just reacted with an emoji because I thought what you said was funny. Get over it, it’s not that deep. 😭😭 Are you like…okay? Do you need a hug? You sound so hostile all the damn time. I promise you it isn’t that serious. Sending love regardless. God knows you need it. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block