Britney shares a new wedding photo with Paris Hilton: "We look like pixie fairies doing a hair commercial"

2 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Paris and Britney are good confirmed. Britney and Selena hair whipping to bad liar next 🙏 

They were good anyway… it was fans making stories up “omg everyone’s disowned Britney from her fat quote” Paris is commenting like normal. literally no celeb cared apart from Karens on here and in the comment section. Lol fans really tried to cancel Brit yesterday I’m disgusted. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Antidote said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

AGAIN ???

In a statement released by his attorney, Hudson, 30, didn’t directly address the text messages but said he is gay and was single at the time. He said he met Rose at his tailor several years ago and not as a result of his employment in the entertainment industry.

“After being my friend on social media for seven years, and liking my posts, Sean is now accusing me of soliciting a s** act from him,” he stated. “My recollection is that he laughed it off and remained my friend on social media.”

He added: “I have the utmost sympathy for victims of harassment and abuse, but this is no such case.”

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Slayer said:

We trust Britney's judgement, you should do the same. Also, innocent until proven guilty.

I'm sorry but I don't trust Britney's judgments after Sam Lutfi and all the bad people who have reached out and taken advantage of her, but I'm not judging anyone, there's no opinion of mine on him, I'm just posting an article about him.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

They were good anyway… it was fans making stories up “omg everyone’s disowned Britney from her fat quote” Paris is commenting like normal. literally no celeb cared apart from Karens on here and in the comment section. Lol fans really tried to cancel Brit yesterday I’m disgusted. 

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

13 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

I’m actually embarrassed of all the fans saying 10 celebs unfollowed her… Paris is commenting and posting it to her story as normal. You guys really tried to cancel Britney yesterday. Shame on you 

It's hard to compete with how fast misinformation spreads based on impulsive glances at social media and immediately posting.

I post threads by the NY Times that get 18 replies while threads based on inaccurate information will gets hundreds of replies :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I'm sorry but I don't trust Britney's judgments after Sam Lutfi and all the bad people who have reached out and taken advantage of her, but I'm not judging anyone, there's no opinion of mine on him, I'm just posting an article about him.

God no, zero judgment in males. Maybe gets lucky once in a blue moon but generally attracts scum like horsepuckies attract flies.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block