Jayden Wants Career Like His Mom Britney Despite Past Trauma? Composing music together one day?

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

1 hour ago, Lupita Gutierrez said:

he is not a child, why everyone keeps saying that? 

Exactly. Britney was about their age when she was already Recording and trying to get a name in the business. Britney was even way more younger than them when she started out in the Mickey Mouse club.

his mind can be corrupted and manipulated, but surely he is not a child anymore.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

You guys are so cruel further proving my point that online stan culture is such a disgusting and toxic place. Leave the kid, yes a literal kid in case anyone needed to be reminded, alone. 

Kids are capable of horrible things though. https://www.oldest.org/people/youngest-serial-killers/

Not the same thing, but people can voice dissatisfaction at his statements regardless of him being a kid or not. I will never tire of using Camila as an example - where are her sympathies for what she said and did at Jayden’s age? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
Exhale is famous for crucifying anyone of any age for what they did at whatever age because everyone is always “grown enough to know better.” We get it though. You sympathize with her family and they can do no wrong in your eyes, but people can voice their opinions about what this brat said and continues to say. He wanna act grown so he’s going to be treated like a grown up :typing_keyboard_computer:

Not you talking about cruelty sis when you scalp people left and right on here on the daily :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, grovela said:

This thread probably should get locked lbr lol 

people don’t know how to speak appropriately about Britney’s kids, as divisive and hurtful as their comments were they aren’t adults so don’t attack them like they are. They’ll probably regret their comments enough in years to come. 

And sadly even if they regret their comments Gen Z and cancel culture will never forgive them. That’s why they keep trying to cancel Camila because she made insensitive comments when she was their age. She has apologized and tried to make amends but people say there’s no excuse because if they were grown enough at 14/15 not to say what she said then she was too and should never be forgiven. I don’t agree with that sentiment at all, but I’m not surprised either that people are having these reactions. There’s a difference between calling him nasty names but me calling him Little J from Gossip Girl isn’t going to do anybody harm. 

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Juno is PRAYING for this to happen so that she will no longer be the biggest flop of the Spears family…because, let’s face it, Jayden ain’t going place…:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

…I mean she didn’t either, but at least Zoey 101 lasted more than one season, I guess :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Juno fit that girl more than her real name :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:🤪🤪

51 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Kids are capable of horrible things though. https://www.oldest.org/people/youngest-serial-killers/

Not the same thing, but people can voice dissatisfaction at his statements regardless of him being a kid or not. I will never tire of using Camila as an example - where are her sympathies for what she said and did at Jayden’s age? :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:
Exhale is famous for crucifying anyone of any age for what they did at whatever age because everyone is always “grown enough to know better.” We get it though. You sympathize with her family and they can do no wrong in your eyes, but people can voice their opinions about what this brat said and continues to say. He wanna act grown so he’s going to be treated like a grown up :typing_keyboard_computer:

Not you talking about cruelty sis when you scalp people left and right on here on the daily :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

A 15-year old (and 16 year old) does not have the emotional capacity and/or social intellect of a legal adult. The frontal lobe and brain maturity in both males and females does not even fully develop until age 25 hence why adolescents in particular are known to lack foresight and make proper judgements about their future. There is a reason why anyone under the age of 18 cannot legally sign legal documents, consent forms or contracts. Again, A 15-year old is not the same as an 18-year old, a 21-year old, a 25-year old and so forth. I don’t understand why this is such a hard concept for many on here to understand and why you expect someone who is literally a child who hasn’t even physically and mentally developed to know any better. Yes, what K-Fed did was ridiculous by airing some of their dirty laundry out into the public but that is where I solely place the blame on their father, not the children. While I may not agree with everything Jayden said, he only expressed his concern and pitched in his 2 cents. Who am I to hold him accountable? The poor thing couldn’t even formulate his sentences properly during that 20/20 Interview and suddenly I’m supposed to raise hell on him? He’s very obviously being used as a scapegoat in one way or another which is also cruel of his father. The facts are — you, I, and all the other grown adults on this forum should not be holding a 15 and 16-year old accountable. I sure as hell do and would not want to be held accountable for my thoughts, actions and words during a time when by law — I was not able to drive, have a job, and was not legally an adult. By the end of the day, Britney still loves her children to death and unless she states otherwise, she very obviously would not appreciate the harsh, vicious, cruel things that are being said about her son. Even Britney herself has referenced to her 15-25 year old self as a “baby” in the past yet suddenly some of you want to act like that’s a “grown-up”. Yes, children are capable of doing horrible things, however, when a kid commits ****** or partakes in a massacre like a school shooting, the first thing society and law questions is how was the child raised by their parent(s) and/or their guardian(s). Again, I don’t understand why this is such a difficult concept for many of you to understand.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block