Jayden Wants Career Like His Mom Britney Despite Past Trauma? Composing music together one day?

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

My opinion of her kids is far from positive… but I hope you all know better than to actually contact them. They’re already brainwashed enough, don’t let the “crazy fan” act isolate her from her kids even more.

Obviously they can’t really think for themselves… If they could, they would understand that if she actually WAS unwell, then turning on her would be even worse. There’s literally no excuse for their behavior.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Don't be so harsh!!! ......  He has a amazing grandfather who will help him and hopefully they have a lot to talk about in the future. His grandfather has been called the best manager that has ever been in the music industry, and he also has a father with several triumphs in his career as a rap singer. I mean, two super successful and and with a great track record can teach a young kid about talent and success, that's for sure.

Spoiler

I hope you read this the other way around:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears::mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Seriously speaking, and leaving my irony behind:)... Well, a mother never wishes failure and evil to her child, no matter how tense the current situation is, those boys are the light of her life, and I hope someday they will be in a better place, I don't see it in the present because they are still surrounding themselves with snakes and they should WAKE UP and DETOXIFY themselves from all the venom against her. But these guys, Jayden especially, has lost a pretty big fan base worldwide, and not only his mother's fan base, but practically the whole world's, you can be the most talented person on the planet or be the next '' van Beethoven '', but if you don't have public support you are not going anywhere, who will buy your work? who will fill your concerts? 15 or 20 people who have sympathy or curiosity because he is the son of Britney spears is not going to be enough. 

Anyway I wish them the best! but out of respect for their momm and so that the evil is not reversed to me because they are still VICTIMS  (I wish all the evil to TEAMCON🐀:wink_britney_everytime_white:) and I hope that they will never be used by those around them. This family is only interested in one thing, and it is not ´´WELFARE´´ Pay Day Money GIF

I don't support him behavior it was quite hurtful to see and disappointing, but what happens from now on between them as mother and son, will be up to them. i'm certainly glad she is focusing on herself, set boundaries, and stand her ground! wishing her a wonderful future together with sam and her next family🌹🤍

• Love 4

i dont think they realize that at their age britney literally had a schedule with one hour of free-time a day. 

and as a kid she participated in multiple shows on tv, went to studio dancing, singing, recording, acting, while doing gymnastics and being home-schooled. thats insane.

if you want to be like your mom, you have mountains of work to climb. probably a decade late… to reach her 16 yo level. i’m not even speaking of her prime. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Good for him , good luck i don't think any of us will support his stuff anyways

For real…when will people realize that the fans are the only reason for success in entertainment. none of the stan groups will ever buy his stuff.

He had two parents, Britney fvcking Spears and Kevin Federflop…and he CHOSE  Kevin…so I hope he also finds his dad’s career inspirational, bc his career will be more like KFlop’s

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Cancer said:

unfortunately with K-fed as a role model, it's unlikely they have half as much work ethic as Britney. Plus they've never known what it is to be poor or insignifcant, like Britney did. Those things motivate people and almost encourage a kind of desperation even. It's a trait you find in most successful performers or celebrties. Michael Jackson comes to mind as the most similar - the workhorse dare not slouch for fear of disappointing mommy or daddy. Quitting is unthinkable.

Subconciously as a child, Britney knew she was the breadwinner and that probably motivated her to succeed at any cost. her family's livelihood counted on it. that sadly ended up becoming her life story.

Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

For real…when will people realize that the fans are the only reason for success in entertainment. J-Flop…none of the stan groups will ever buy his stuff.

J-Flop had two parents, Britney fvcking Spears and Kevin Federflop…and he CHOSE  Kevin…so I hope JFlop also finds his dad’s career inspirational, bc his career will be more like KFlop’s

Let’s be adults and not give gross nicknames to actual children, seriously some of you are supposed to be adults.  Call them by their names, not J-flop and other much worse things I’ve seen other people here call them.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block