Jayden Wants Career Like His Mom Britney Despite Past Trauma? Composing music together one day?

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

I confused why he picked his dad over her if she's such an inspiration. Not only could Britney help mentor him to work in the music world but she could also get connections for him in the industry. Everyone in the industry hates Kevin so of he thinks that's going to get him far then he has a long way to go. 

21 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Karma is going to come for him when his dad places him in a conservatorship if he does reach any level of fame :typing_keyboard_computer:

That's kind of funny, I was thinking a journalist should ask Kevin if he would place a son or daughter of his in a conservatorship, when he goes on about how Jamie "saved her life".

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block