Jayden Wants Career Like His Mom Britney Despite Past Trauma? Composing music together one day?

Cqleb
Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

15 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I said what I said and he’s not an infant!

you’re always attacking the members and pushing you’re personal narrative I don’t take back what I said!

You’re the only mod that stalks the forum and attacks the loyal members here and continuously push your personal narrative! 

If defending Brit is wrong I don’t wanna be right!

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

All you do is lock threads to push your narrative! And threaten Jordan’s loyal members!

spacer.png

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

He burnt his last bridge..  the world won’t forget 

American Horror Story Fiona GIF

Stop bashing her son. He is her son. She adores and loves her kids. They have been under the care of her abusers as well. They will see the truth in time. I wish her kids the best. This has to be rough on them. They love their mom . Shes being alienated from them by her abusers manipulating them as well. Mom is mentally ill has been their narrative. Stop bashing and talk ill about her kids. These boys are her world and have kept her will going to fight onward. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Super talented son? Just because he plays piano?

Can't wait to watch him fail. 

Exactly lol these dudes are old enough to be getting high allegedly and go on television bashing their mom and secretly recording her and try to ruin her reputation and we’re supposed to pretend that their infants lol I can’t 

Ironic that when Britney is defended us fans are attacked for fighting for B

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I said what I said and he’s not an infant!

you’re always attacking the members and pushing you’re personal narrative I don’t take back what I said!

You’re the only mod that stalks the forum and attacks the loyal members here and continuously push your personal narrative! 

If defending Brit is wrong I don’t wanna be right!

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

All you do is lock threads to push your narrative! And threaten Jordan’s loyal members!

Agree..Child ! How long we gonna use and decent those wierdo …they are 16 and 17..pretty adult! 

it’s ok to hate Britney at 17 with Baby one more time and not these kids

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Agree..Child ! How long we gonna use and decent those wierdo …they are 16 and 17..pretty adult! 

it’s ok to hate Britney at 17 with Baby one more time and not these kids

Exactly, these people don’t get a pass Britney already confirmed they treat her bad and are hateful according to Brit if they aren’t showered with gifts!

Crapping on the kid is gross.

He was also raised in that same family system. Britney couldn’t even have a private unmonitored conversation with him. Frankly her lashing out should be reserved for her family members alone and he should he kept out of it. She is allowed to do whatever but her hating on her kids in public is not a good idea.

Hopefully he can get some distance from the situation to see how screwed up his family is. That is hard for him to see now as he is literally in it. He did say it wouldn’t work well if he went to his mums wedding because the rest of the family wasn’t invited. Kid, that is another clue that your family is messed up. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block