I think Britney will reach Primeney dancing skills again

She Is An Amazing Dancer ALWAYS!!! She Leads With HEART 🙏💖 and that Deserves Applause! 

I don't really follow pop culture anymore tbh...Society leads with materialism...and I Find Spirit To Truly Lead The Way 🙏🙏🙏🙏💗

but she was ALWAYS My Favorite! 

My Favorite Britney Song Is Brightest Morning Star!!! TRULY BEAUTIFULL 

Awaiting More Songs Like This! Hold Me Closer Is A WonderFull Return, as it keeps up the more upbeat pace, she seems to transcend, no matter what personal struggles may lay at her feet 👣

God Bless 🙏💖🦋🌹🌞

I think no, because she doesn't have a need to prove anymore. If the conservatorship ended way earlier than yes probably, but now since she also said she would like more kids, if she does make more kids, I don't think she will ever go back on stage and tours, she will focus on family. Don't get me wrong I will really like, but listening to her wishes and what she said also about tours, not so positive about it, hope she proves me wrong at the end :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I would like to order one primeney on a worldwide tour :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

I'm sure when she returns to the stage it will be better than anything we've seen from her since like 2003 really. But she just not a 20 year old anymore.

Just knowing whatever she does will be the kinds of performances that she envisioned for herself, in a way that she wasn't able to even at her prime, will probably make me like them more. 

With her saying she got her spark back, I can see her getting to dancing like she used to.

it wasn’t till recently I thought to myself, what is she pretended to be lazy or half assed the performance on purpose to rebel against team con. Because in the rehearsal videos she’s hitting the marks but some performance she seemed off. At the same time it could be she just didn’t have the spark. I know it’s a stretch but with moments like this I think it could be true 

spacer.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block