I think Britney will reach Primeney dancing skills again

I hope she has a new full team of professionals to get her the best of the best. We all know Britney can deliver, but she would hire literally anyone, and sometimes do the choreography herself and thinks it looks good. This happened during Blackout, and it could happen again now. Im extremely excited to see what she will do in the future..

Nah, become thirty or forty years old and realize you really gotta love what you do and bleed for it to make hardcore choreo like she did back then with older age. Even Madonna can't pull it off anymore and doesn't give a **** (though she's way older but also way more dedicated).

She's over it and hopefully focuses on getting pregnant:neydedance_purple:

• Like 1

A lot of her "tics," as we called them in those messy POM days, were things she actually has been doing since the beginning that made her performances more interesting and special. The differences were the choreography and the level of passion. She's in great shape, and I don't think she's too old. But she has had multiple injuries, and sometimes I felt like it looked like she was in physical pain on stage. If so, that makes everything even more infuriating... but anyway, I expect big things if she ever hits the stage again, and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

Nah, become thirty or forty years old and realize you really gotta love what you do and bleed for it to make hardcore choreo like she did back then with older age. Even Madonna can't pull it off anymore and doesn't give a **** (though she's way older but also way more dedicated).

She's over it and hopefully focuses on getting pregnant:neydedance_purple:

the Jacksons did amazing at britney's age. same for Beyoncé (who's older than brit). 

she still got her gym skills (her 2021 video with like 10 consecutive backflips in her backyard)

she's flexible, knows some impressive gym props, but what she needs is to re-learn how to move smoothly

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, do the thing said:

the Jacksons did amazing at britney's age. same for Beyoncé (who's older than brit). 

she still got her gym skills (her 2021 video with like 10 consecutive backflips in her backyard)

she's flexible, knows some impressive gym props, but what she needs is to re-learn how to move smoothly

She clearly stays fit and healthy at home, and likely eats well due to Sam’s presence too. She’s fine. 

Could she still do the boys breakdown in 2022? Absolutely. Pls tour Brit 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block