I think Britney will reach Primeney dancing skills again

And then when it won't happen you will have a meltdown and will be mad at her because of a fantasy you created yourself... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Primeney is gone! It doesn't mean it won't be good but it won't be Primeney. First she's not 20 anymore. Nobody can keep the exact same level of dance/performance after 20 years!!!

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bskcsnn2la8e5n9kv55n

Second off, the meds, someone said something like "side effects from un needed medications play a huge role as well.", even needed medications, even anxiety medications can sometimes make you feel like a zombie...

3. She's not working with the old crew anymore, Wade made everything iconic!!!

And the last and not the least... THE CONFIDENCE!!! Britney sadly lost alot of it, totally understable after all the horrible things she had been through. But confidence makes all the difference. It's another world when you're 100% feeling it and not affraid of anything! It's change everything when you walk, when you move your arms, EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIING!!! You don't even need to overthink about the choreo you just come on stage and do your thing!

But I'm sure she will nailed it anyway, she's freakin' Britney Spears! Even at her lowest level, even at P.O.M she was still better than some acts out there!

• Love 3

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I would love to see her work with Wade Robson again. He's a brilliant man when it comes to producing routines and shows that are visually striking, and he comes with moves that suit Britney. They are both at different times in their lives, and I feel like they can come up with amazing and creative ways to make Britney BRITNEY again. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Please, let's not set ourselves up like this.

1. Britney is 40 years old. To get back to the condition and precision she was known for will require months of practicing basically 8-10 hours a day. That is what Beyonce does for her performances. That is also what JLo does. I've yet to see Britney have that same drive and concentration back.

2. A huge part of Britney's amazing stage presence came from her confidence. If you look at the Slave 4 U performances from 2002 vs from 2017/2016, the main difference is that Britney looks like she is just going through the moves haphazardly, sometimes sneaking looks at her back up dancers to make sure she got in the moves right, which makes her just a half second behind or offbeat. It's noticeable. Getting confidence back is not an easy thing. Seeing as Britney recently deleted her Instagram, I'm guessing her confidence is still not in a great place.

3. No one else, besides Janet, Beyonce, JLo, and Ciara are dancing like that anymore. To be a pop girl success nowadays, you need "bars" or something viral about what you put out that other people can turn into a meme or a Tik Tok hit. That, or the song just needs to be a slow burning good time that can last forever on the relevant playlists. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

And then when it won't happen you will have a meltdown and will be mad at her because of a fantasy you created yourself... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Primeney is gone! It doesn't mean it won't be good but it won't be Primeney. First she's not 20 anymore. Nobody can keep the exact same level of dance/performance after 20 years!!!

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bskcsnn2la8e5n9kv55n

Second off, the meds, someone said something like "side effects from un needed medications play a huge role as well.", even needed medications, even anxiety medications can sometimes make you feel like a zombie...

3. She's not working with the old crew anymore, Wade made everything iconic!!!

And the last and not the least... THE CONFIDENCE!!! Britney sadly lost alot of it, totally understable after all the horrible things she had been through. But confidence makes all the difference. It's another world when you're 100% feeling it and not affraid of anything! It's change everything when you walk, when you move your arms, EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIING!!! You don't even need to overthink about the choreo you just come on stage and do your thing!

But I'm sure she will nailed it anyway, she's freakin' Britney Spears! Even at her lowest level, even at P.O.M she was still better than some acts out there!

oh I definitely won't have a meltdown, I never had one regardless of what she did or didn't do. And honestly the fact so many of you claim that being 20 and 40 is different just goes on to prove ya'll don't really workout :orangu_orangutan_ape:I know men at the gym who are 50, are more fit and have more energy than 90% of the 20 year olds I know. Age doesn't play a role here whatsoever, maybe only after 60. J.Lo is a whole decade older than Britney and look at her. Madonna was crushing it up until a few years ago. So Brit definitely has plenty of energy and youth in her to pull off stunning performances :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:And I didn't say I want primeney back, I said she can reach those levels again, and she 100% can. She's a woman who's been fit her entire life, our bodies remember things. 

There are also choreographers who are 10 times better than Wade nowadays, and I'm sure Britney can easily find one to match her energy and style :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Either way, I firmly believe she can pull of incredible performances and choreos, and I think she will.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:
  Hide contents

Hello cutie :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Mmm i think we should let go the idea of dancing as it was... yes she can dance her asz off but the Britney nowadays: hairflips and hands moves very incluided... she can snatch a choreo? of course.

hello :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

oh I definitely won't have a meltdown, I never had one regardless of what she did or didn't do. And honestly the fact so many of you claim that being 20 and 40 is different just goes on to prove ya'll don't really workout :orangu_orangutan_ape:I know men at the gym who are 50, are more fit and have more energy than 90% of the 20 year olds I know. Age doesn't play a role here whatsoever, maybe only after 60. J.Lo is a whole decade older than Britney and look at her. Madonna was crushing it up until a few years ago. So Brit definitely has plenty of energy and youth in her to pull off stunning performances :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:And I didn't say I want primeney back, I said she can reach those levels again, and she 100% can. She's a woman who's been fit her entire life, our bodies remember things. 

There are also choreographers who are 10 times better than Wade nowadays, and I'm sure Britney can easily find one to match her energy and style :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Either way, I firmly believe she can pull of incredible performances and choreos, and I think she will.

I would even go as far as arguing that she could be a new version of primeney because she will be in control again she will find a new passion for it. If she doesn't thats okay too but yeah 40 isn't old especially for woman. Thats usally when most woman start to feel comfortable in their skin and don't give a f what other people say.

I can't wait to turn 40 :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2

Britney is a lil rusty for not dancing the hip hop style. But her “all nite” routine with her Pom dancer in response to being dragged for that “walk it like I talk it” bit shows she is still THEE Britney Spears. I have no doubts she can dance the same if her confidence is there and she is passionate about actually dedicating her all to each move like back in the day. I wish she dances her *** off in “hold me closer” this is like madonnas confessions era for her. She should dance by herself and be the tiny dancer. She can still do all of her signature dance moves easily. She can still split like in overprotected, she can still backflip like in toxic and bomt. She can still spin like a tornado. She can still do her signature high kick. It’s truly up to her to want to do every move with passion and stay on beat 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Yes, I am 100% convinced she will for a couple of reasons:

• She said POM was bad because she didn't care about it, and it was obvious, so she didn't even give her 20%
  • All the vids are a proof she can still dance like 15 years ago, as long as she cares and is into it
  • Once she records the music she genuinely likes, under her conditions, she will create performances under her conditions as well :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:
  • Everything is pointing to the fact that she's more and more ready to come back and slay with music and dancing

I genuinely do think Britney never "lost" her dancing skills, she just lost the will (REASONABLY) to give her all into her performances. I mean, everyone would. I am so excited tbh; another ABC special with Currentney would literally kill me :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7w4s3hciw7mrbci5lvap0

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block