I think Britney will reach Primeney dancing skills again

5 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

And then when it won't happen you will have a meltdown and will be mad at her because of a fantasy you created yourself... :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Primeney is gone! It doesn't mean it won't be good but it won't be Primeney. First she's not 20 anymore. Nobody can keep the exact same level of dance/performance after 20 years!!!

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bskcsnn2la8e5n9kv55n

Second off, the meds, someone said something like "side effects from un needed medications play a huge role as well.", even needed medications, even anxiety medications can sometimes make you feel like a zombie...

3. She's not working with the old crew anymore, Wade made everything iconic!!!

And the last and not the least... THE CONFIDENCE!!! Britney sadly lost alot of it, totally understable after all the horrible things she had been through. But confidence makes all the difference. It's another world when you're 100% feeling it and not affraid of anything! It's change everything when you walk, when you move your arms, EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIING!!! You don't even need to overthink about the choreo you just come on stage and do your thing!

But I'm sure she will nailed it anyway, she's freakin' Britney Spears! Even at her lowest level, even at P.O.M she was still better than some acts out there!

Um, at britneys age, janet was  still hitting the orginal pleasure  principle moves that she did in her early 20s. Britney went to that show as a matter of fact!  Not only that, but janet performed the longest concert of her career(the show was 2 hours and 30 mins long) and janet hadn't done a tour  in 6 years leading up to that point, so it can be achieved. Just takes hard work. 

• Love 3

I think we will get 2016ney again for sure…and I’m here for it.  She was a slay.

she did say the performances were horrible, but she was possibly only alluding to the original POM (maybe even the first few shows where she wore the wigs).  She said she got a spark back with Glory and given her commitment to her craft at that time, I’d say she was pretty proud of POM 2.0.

I do think she will be in better hands moving forward though.  She can work with whatever choreographer she wants and for as LONG as she wants…ALONE if she wishes to.  But watch her choose to choreograph all her stuff from here on out herself lol 

5 hours ago, Cain said:

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I would love to see her work with Wade Robson again. He's a brilliant man when it comes to producing routines and shows that are visually striking, and he comes with moves that suit Britney. They are both at different times in their lives, and I feel like they can come up with amazing and creative ways to make Britney BRITNEY again. 

I didn't know I felt this way until I read it. YES!! Here for it !!

• Like 1

I don't know. The effects of medicine doesn't go away just because you stop taking them after 13 years. It takes a while, and chances are your coordination will never be the same. 

Take this from someone who has take lithium for only 4 months, quitted 6 months ago and is still dealing with the effects. 

I doubt it. Most of the tics of her performances were always there, but got out of control with medications. A good portion of psychotropic medicationss' side effects, especially after long time exposure, stay with you for the rest of your life and the thing is it still shows in some of her fashion/dancing videos. Those meds just rewire your brain hardcore and mercilessly. Not all side effects stay, but some do. I mean, some people get Parkinsonian tremors that won't ever resolve and they aren't even warned before starting medications, but that is another story. 

I doubt she will ever be at that level of skill or precision, but that's fine.

25 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I don't know. The effects of medicine doesn't go away just because you stop taking them after 13 years. It takes a while, and chances are your coordination will never be the same. 

Take this from someone who has take lithium for only 4 months, quitted 6 months ago and is still dealing with the effects. 

I didn't even read your post before making mine, but yes, this is exactly what I am talking about. 

• Love 1

my worry is though its already been 4 years since shes properly performed. i know like the OP says she still dances and posts videos of her dancing on IG. But dancing for a 3 minute video for IG is massively different physically to performing a 90minute concert of non stop dancing apart from maybe 2 ballads, 3 or 4 nights a week, plus the pre show rehearsals she'd do as well. so i dont know

i know this is a bit different than Britney, but im more worried about P!nk tbh. she does loads of aerobatics in her shows. and she'll be 43 next week and i do wonder how long she'll be able to keep that up for 

• Content Curators

Not everyone would admit this but Britney was never inclined to come up with her own technical work. She was taught all the choreography we know and love back in the day. She’s her best at taking direction than actually directing her moves, when she did come up with her own for POM it was in the style of Zumba that wasn’t really memorable and obviously we blame the knee for that lol 

1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Not everyone would admit this but Britney was never inclined to come up with her own technical work. She was taught all the choreography we know and love back in the day. She’s her best at taking direction than actually directing her moves, when she did come up with her own for POM it was in the style of Zumba that wasn’t really memorable and obviously we blame the knee for that lol 

If she truly co-choreographed “all nite” (I’d love to know which parts she added) I’d be here for her choreography. Honestly clumsy and Change your mind weren’t bad on pom 

• Like 1

I looooooove your thread, and you've got a point with how important her state of mind is in her performance on stage, and that she seems to be heading to healing, but short answer: no. There's a reason why Primeney exists and belongs to 2001. There are things that you can only do in your early twenties: the incomparable energy, the courage, the lack of fear, the creativity, the fierceness... With age comes (hopefully) maturity, wisdom, introspection, peace of mind... but nobody can replicate youth. I will say though that 2016ney was absolutely mind blowing, and such a natural and healthy evolution into a grown, powerful and beautiful woman... Not in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine she could become SUCH a s3xy woman, and that's a testament to her power and resilience. But even then, she was different. In 2001 she was a living DOLL; in 2016 she was a... well, a femme fatale, tbh. Now? A lioness, maybe... I'm here to be surprised! But I know it's going to be good.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block