Billboard Hot 100 EARLY predictions: Hold Me Closer at #12

14 minutes ago, hyoga said:

it still predicts 19.6 m for radio which isn't accurate. no?

Here's the comment from this member who knows a lot about radio

On 9/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

21M it shall get a -6M update on the 8th day (rolling effect) and the reported number to Billboard will be a bit less so we can expect 19M AI for this week!

10 minutes ago, Matou said:

Focus on stream & radio !! Sales don't count a lot anymore. Look at BIG TIME by Dj Khaled expected to debut #27 with almost 0 sales & radio airplays.

But if we looks at "points", HMC is only 9 points away from being #6 ...

This! I remember saying last week the BBHot100 average composition for a song is around 20% sales, 35% radio and 45% streaming and some members came for me saying YOU'RE WRONG!!!

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This! I remember saying last week the BBHot100 average composition for a song is around 20% sales, 35% radio and 45% streaming and some members came for me saying YOU'RE WRONG!!!

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

If you look at Running Up that Hill, HMC has almost 3 or 4 times more sales and 10 more sales than #1

the digital era you know .. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: I'll focus on the radio, you know the more you hear it, the more you love it :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block