Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

3 minutes ago, dora pora said:

I’m also wondering what happened at that dance rehearsal. Like it seems extreme that the show director etc all would be so crazy like her dad.

and the mental place, like why put her on so much lithium.

How were all these people cooperating with him to this extreme? 

Maybe the dance move was some illuminati **** and when she said no, the symbol meant much more than a simple dance move :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Matou said:

Thanks sweetie. I can't say I had the same exact **** experience as her & it was not just me but I feel connected so much with her. I'm glad she speaks up, imo she is on a good way to "recover". I'm not delusional about it, I don't think will recover 100%, scars seems way too deep, it will always be in her mind. That's just my thoughts. I wish her the best for the rest of her life. I want to believe it's not a coincidence if she came into my life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Coincidence or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is she helped you, or more likely you were able to help yourself through her story, and that's a true blessing.

Scars will always be there and life will never be the same because, well, life is never the same when life goes on, for better or worse. The best thing any of us can do is just try to move on and learn from our experiences and that's what "recovery" means for me, the opportinuty to move forward. I truly hope and believe she will do this, even if it's hard, I agree that she is on a good path. And she's the strongest mother****er out there, her spirit is unbreakable.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Is it safe to say that LFB is paid by Lynne Spears' attorneys as their unofficial PR team?

Certainly looks like it...

17 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Lawyers for Britney need to sit and be quiet at this point. They have been responsible for far too much infighting at crucial moments in the movement, and they tried to position themselves as the leaders off a movement that was always a grassroots social media movement. These comments are not only unnecessary, because it has absolutely nothing to do with what Britney said, but also incredibly petty, because they're still trying to back up their 2020 claim that the voicemail was fake and everyone was out to get them, but let's take it a step further. Britney's Gram went from a light hearted love letter to a constant breakdown of documents, and recounting of inperson court hearings in the space of episodes 73 to 75? The wallet hearing to the emergency episode? They dedicated basically their careers to speaking on it, as did others who LFB have made claims against.

Claiming that Ingham was doing his best, at this point, is laughable, in my opinion, when we saw how it all unfolded and quickly the conservatorship crumbled once logic and common sense were applied, particularly when he was allegedly quoted suggesting that if he's not paid, he could potentially not have to follow attorney client privelege.

In my opinion, it seems their biggest gripe is that people with no legal expertise made more ripples and noise than they did and they don't like it. This adds nothing to the movement, and only distracts from what Britney has said. They do do a lot of good work, which deserves some recognition but its things like this that make it easy to see why others took issue with them. 

So well said.

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Either way, it sounds like Lynne was trying to tip her off at the last minute.

I wonder if Lynne realized that Lou Taylor was using her?

I think Lynne maybe started to realize they were using her (just like Sam L. started to realize they were using him), but she didn't fully realize just then, because she still went through with her book which was very much sponsored by Lou and came out later that year, didn't she?

This, and the fact that she told Jackie Bucher that she didn't want to be conservator because she didn't want Britney to resent her, says to me that she felt somewhat conflicted about the whole conservatorship. She also could've tried to "warn her" last minute to clean her own conscience a little bit.  She is, after all, one of those people who tries to be liked by everybody.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, dora pora said:

There are parts to the story that aren’t adding up for me just yet. Like, why isn’t she mad at Sam A for not doing anything?

I've said this before and I'll say it again.

She was being held hostage, and in a hostage situation you don't go and confront the perpetrator who has power to easily harm the hostage (and you!), you have to make them feel at ease to get the hostage out of there. Had he gone public, nobodyfrom the public would have believed him, he would simply be banished from her life and she would be left totally alone, plus they could have simply threatened him with harming Britney if he spoke.

She was also very insecure and embarrased and didn't want people to know what was going on and thought they were trying to ******* kill her, so there's a chance she told him to play nice in case they harmed her, or maybe even she didn't tell him the full extent of what she was suffering.

Those are only a couple reasons I can think why he didn't speak up at the moment. And finally, if she isn't mad or disappointed with him, don't you think there must be a reason for that? Again, let's give her some credit for the decisions she makes, she is no idiot.

She is disappointed in her family for a reason, and if she's not blaming her boyfriend then there's a reason too.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, RussianFan said:

What is a hair conditioner? If I got it right then there is nothing wrong with that no pain, nothing…hmm

I think what she meant is she was having these hair treatments under the wigs while the show was going on, and that's why she couldn't dance like her dancers did, and that's also a sign of how little she gave a **** about her performances then (as opposed to how much she usually cared).

3 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

Coincidence or not, it doesn't matter, what matters is she helped you, or more likely you were able to help yourself through her story, and that's a true blessing.

Scars will always be there and life will never be the same because, well, life is never the same when life goes on, for better or worse. The best thing any of us can do is just try to move on and learn from our experiences and that's what "recovery" means for me, the opportinuty to move forward. I truly hope and believe she will do this, even if it's hard, I agree that she is on a good path. And she's the strongest mother****er out there, her spirit is unbreakable.

My worst life experience was during her FFT era ... it's not like she helped me a lot back then but more that today I feel not alone.

You're right, I'm fearless now and so much more confident. I wish her the same. It's hard to be understood by others, even the closest ones, but I understand that it's difficult to put yourself in other people's shoes.

You're words warm my heart <3 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can anyone provide a link to where Ingham referred to the attorney/client privilege being thrown away if he wasn't paid?

I've never seen that claim before.

Pretty sure we have discussed this.

Ingham wanted his fees paid and was Shocked to hear Britney would petition against him, so he got petty. 

Rosengart will eat him up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

23 minutes ago, Matou said:

My worst life experience was during her FFT era ... it's not like she helped me a lot back then but more that today I feel not alone.

You're right, I'm fearless now and so much more confident. I wish her the same. It's hard to be understood by others, even the closest ones, but I understand that it's difficult to put yourself in other people's shoes.

You're words warm my heart <3 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

If her story helps you feel not alone, that's a lot and a step forward. Sounds like you're on a good path and you're a strong mother****er too :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

Pretty sure we have discussed this.

Ingham wanted his fees paid and was Shocked to hear Britney would petition against him, so he got petty. 

Rosengart will eat him up :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Ah, okay. Thank you.

I thought you were referring to 2020, and that the veiled threat was aimed at Tri Star in response to them not paying his bill.

But it happened in 2022...That makes sense.

Sept. 16, 2020 - Court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham files a report with the probate court stating that Tri Star Entertainment, owned by Lou M. Taylor, has stopped paying him. "The last payment I received was on August 20, 2020 for legal services rendered to Britney for the week ending August 14, 2020. I have continued to submit written statements on a weekly basis consistent with the standing order since that time."

7 hours ago, dora pora said:

and the mental place, like why put her on so much lithium.

Prescribing lithium is not really a big deal. Actually, is one of the first options as medicine to treat several mental issues. More strongly to bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, but It can be use for prety much any mental disease who turn you emotionally unstable. I took it for treat crises of my borderline disorder. It powers up the effects of other medicines.

But I completely understand why Britney hate it. You kinda become a robot, you don't feel anything, good or bad. You lose the will to do anything, there's no emotions. It makes you hand shake, impairs your coordination and speech, you become really slow and disconnected with everything around you. I was supposed to take it for at least 1 year, but I quitted after 4 months. Britney didn't have that option 😔.

Can I ask a question here. At the start britney mentions that her mum and friends were round just before the 5150. 

She says that her mum said they should go to a hotel. I am not defending her mum at all her just confused. 

Was this Lynne not trying to get her away from the house so the 5150 couldn’t happen and basically make a run for it, or am I missing something there. 

n audio recording Britney did a couple of days ago explaining the conservatorship.
She sounds like a completely different person than what you would gather of her instagram tales and writings.

She's 's actually well spoken and sounds so much more genuine than K-Fed and isn't even interested in making money of it.
I honestly can't think of any other celeb who wouldn't accept a paycheck for telling such intimate details about their private life...

My heart breaks for her...:heart:

I feel like people perceive Britney as mentally ill just because she's not interested in photoshopping herself to death like say the Kardashians do and thus often looks a little dishevelled, but the way she expresses herself in instagram is really not much different than your average celeb, except that she doesn't do any sponsored things.

The problem to me isn't nude (or semi nude) or whatever pics, it's the fact that her kids have been turned against her, and that's the only reason they have a problem with them. No other celeb's kids complain about their famous mothers and some post much worse stuff than Britney, and they're definitely not being called mentally ill for it:oh:...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block