Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

You guys Im in tears as I'm sure most of you are. But can someone please find that video interview of that guy Britney mentioned in the audio? 

I saw it myself when it aired and I can't believe she would ever see it but it's crazy to know that she did! please!! 

also, This is a true story of HUMAN TRAFFICKING! How in the **** is no one in jail for this?! This is absolutely terrifying and disgusting that anyone could be treated this way, ESPECIALLY by their own family!!! Britney you are a beautiful person. You deserve the world. Thank you for sharing your story  <3

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

You guys Im in tears as I'm sure most of you are. But can someone please find that video interview of that guy Britney mentioned in the audio? 

I think its in Framing Britney no? At list I know its that guy. The film starts with him talking and coming up the stairs.

I never thought I would see the day. Honestly, not even exaggerating. I truly remember around 2014 thinking that she truly would never be the same and this conservatorship was her new normal. The fire she used to have when performing was just gone, and she was not the same. Now that she’s on the other side of this, to hear her talk about it so honestly….the feels.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dora pora said:

There are parts to the story that aren’t adding up for me just yet. Like, why isn’t she mad at Sam A for not doing anything?

Maybe he was helping behind the scenes but also playing the game with team con so he could stay in contact with Britney. If she’s still with him, then he’s one of the few good people she had around her. We know Britney is cutting people out of her life who she felt betrayed by. She married Sam so she loves and trusts him and that’s all we need to know. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

I never thought I would see the day. Honestly, not even exaggerating. I truly remember around 2014 thinking that she truly would never be the same and this conservatorship was her new normal. The fire she used to have when performing was just gone, and she was not the same. Now that she’s on the other side of this, to hear her talk about it so honestly….the feels.

Me too!! I've lost all my hopes before the free-Britney started. Crazy how things change!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, leviathan said:

I feel like everything they did to her under the conservatorship was normal procedure… except for the fact she didn’t need any of it; which is why she’s traumatized by it.

she clearly explains how everyone around her was seriously convinced she was not OK and I guess when she tried to be like: “but I’m ok” they basically said to her: “yeah that’s what a crazy person would say, but don’t worry we’re here to help” - SO ******* SCARY!

Monitoring lithium levels in the blood constantly is a thing everyone who gets prescribed lithium does. But not every day or to the point of having to go to a facility. It sounds like they were pumping her up with really, really high doses of lithium. Which is insane if she expressed the opinion that she did not feel well with lithium.

• Like 2

this was hard to listen to and heartbreaking

one of the things I focused on, was this: she kept saying it didn't make any sense, they just told her to do or that but didn't make sense to her

so i'm starting to think she didn't even know why she was under a conservatorship, like they didn't even tell her; just said "Do as we say or else"

It makes me wonder, Did they even tell her what medicine she was taking? how often? and the dosage? Or what the medicine was intended for? scary.........

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block