Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

So would this be the first 5150?

I am Lao trying to find the receipts for BritishNey getting a script…I remember this happening IRL. People were like “she has multiple personality disorder”…and I was an annoying know-it-all so I told everyone “multiple personality disorder isn’t real. It was something invented so people could avoid the draft.”

this was a big moment in my know-it-all development 

This would be for the second 5150.

I believe Eardley mentioned MPD in his letter.

Jan. 28, 2008 - Lawyer Jon Eardley writes to Britney with the claim that, "What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children." The letter is later found by criminal defence attorney Blair Berk in the rental Mercedes that was driven by Sam Lutfi.

Jan. 28, 2008 - On Monday, Lynne Spears arrives in Los Angeles from Kentwood. According to People, she holds a "bonding session" with Sam Lutfi, Allie Sims, and Adnan Ghalib that does not go well.

Jan. 28, 2008 - On Monday night, James Spears and Lynne Spears arrive at Britney's house in separate cars at around 10 pm after hearing Britney and Sam Lutfi were fighting and that Britney was crying. Lynne claims that "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdol and Seroquel. He told us that he puts them in her food that that was the reason she had been quiet for the last three days (she had been sleeping.) He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her ***** to heal her brain."

Jan. 30, 2008 - Paparazzi agency X17 reports that there has been a suicide attempt. Britney is alone at the house with Sam Lutfi, until he contacts Lynne Spears and requests her to come over. The police and ambulance arrive and take her to the Neuro Psychiatric Institute at UCLA ("NPI"). Britney's hospitalization is ordered on the recommendation of Dr. Deborah Nadel. LAPD helicopters circle overhead in a tightly-orchestrated effort to ensure Britney doesn't escape from her home before police can obtain a warrant to enter.

Jan. 31, 2008 - In the early morning hours, Britney is placed on a second "5150" hold. According to Lynne Spears, Britney tells her doctor that she has been taking Adderall.

Jan. 31, 2008 - Lynne Spears files a declaration to obtain a restraining order against Sam Lutfi, claiming he was drugging Britney.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Some BAnon members in the comments there. And it kinda looks like she's enabling them?

She is one of them, she was in the b-anon doc.

I wish we would stop promoting her on this forum. She used Britney to make money, she even admits she was never a fan before she made videos on her.

• Like 1

Those Banon theories are really picking on my nerve right now, it's too much, like can they just leave the woman alone for a sec, she has endured control for the majority of her life GOD i really don't know how they can change the narrative of everything to fit into their own delusions

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Kevney said:

She is one of them, she was in the b-anon doc.

I wish we would stop promoting her on this forum. She used Britney to make money, she even admits she was never a fan before she made videos on her.

I don't follow the banon stuff so I won't pretend to know everything about that but I appreciate that she wasn't a fan when she started.

It gave validity to the movement when we were all just being called obsessed fans. Having a legitimate lawyer go over the documents and notice something was off was what was needed and she did a great job of it. And she is one of the few people who isn't s are to call lou out by name. 

I don't get banon vibes from her because even though she let's you know her opinion she is pretty objective about most things and ask that you use your own critical thinking and common sense to come to your own conclusion. 

But again I don't follow the b anon  crowd so I haven't seen the channels she's been a part of

• Love 2

Ooooohhh my goshhhhh guys I know that I am super late at the party but I'm currently minding my own business on this amazing central European tour and what do I hear ???? Oh my gosh I can't believe it ..I think this woman is an exemple, I am very proud I didnt choose the wrong person to support for so many years, you know, what a woman !!!!....and as an artist what she said went right to my heart. Its like an Earthquake really wow that was wow..also the fact she doesnt want to give a millions dollars staged fakeass interview .......

Britney,  you are an exemple of a human being..not a Goddess ..not a superstar...just a random normal but great human being ..I am proud of her guys !!!!! 

• Love 1

I couldn't love her anymore than i do right now after hearing this.

How brave she is and what a strong woman... The fact that she doesn't want to get money for a TV interview is also how you can tell this woman is the real deal. She is no ***** attention, she is still that girl next door american sweetheart, i'm so happy they couldn't destroy that part in her <3 

• Love 5

You guys Im in tears as I'm sure most of you are. But can someone please find that video interview of that guy Britney mentioned in the audio? 

I saw it myself when it aired and I can't believe she would ever see it but it's crazy to know that she did! please!! 

also, This is a true story of HUMAN TRAFFICKING! How in the **** is no one in jail for this?! This is absolutely terrifying and disgusting that anyone could be treated this way, ESPECIALLY by their own family!!! Britney you are a beautiful person. You deserve the world. Thank you for sharing your story ❤

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block