Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

2 hours ago, i_saw_amy said:

I can’t understand why a facility for mental health would need to take so much blood? Can anyone explain that? 

When they put someone on lithium they need to constantly monitor their blood levels. If it is not constantly monitored it could be disastrous. They were also probably making sure she was sober because addicts are desperate enough to sneak substances in to places like this. 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, andiiecee said:

"If you're a weird, introvert, oddball like me, who feels alone a lot of the time and you needed to hear a story like this today so you don't feel alone. Know this, my life has been far from easy and you're not alone"

This made me cry! 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

When they put someone on lithium they need to constantly monitor their blood levels. If it is not constantly monitored it could be disastrous. They were also probably making sure she was sober because addicts are desperate enough to sneak substances in to places like this. 

I feel like everything they did to her under the conservatorship was normal procedure… except for the fact she didn’t need any of it; which is why she’s traumatized by it.

she clearly explains how everyone around her was seriously convinced she was not OK and I guess when she tried to be like: “but I’m ok” they basically said to her: “yeah that’s what a crazy person would say, but don’t worry we’re here to help” - SO ******* SCARY!

• Love 7

I don’t know if anyone commented like this and I’m really not trying to hate but she seemed to acknowledge that the POM residency wasn’t her best work (at least that’s how it sounded to me) but also how hard she worked and how she decided the placement of each rhinestone on her costumes. I do remember always thinking how her dancing/performances changed from circus til the end of the residency. I wonder what they’ll look like now if she decides to perform again…🤔🤔🤔

1 hour ago, leviathan said:

I feel like everything they did to her under the conservatorship was normal procedure… except for the fact she didn’t need any of it; which is why she’s traumatized by it.

she clearly explains how everyone around her was seriously convinced she was not OK and I guess when she tried to be like: “but I’m ok” they basically said to her: “yeah that’s what a crazy person would say, but don’t worry we’re here to help” - SO ******* SCARY!

That's literally my worst nightmare.  Have you ever seen the movie changeling with Angelina Jolie? It's based on a true story, womans kid was kidnapped and when she was begging police to search for the child, they got annoyed and had her committed.

So in there are other women committed for no reason other than annoying police officers. One of them tells her we're all really screwed now. Because once you get labeled crazy,  there's no way out of it. Try to act normal and happy, they'll say you're disassociating. Act cool or aloof they'll say you're depressed or have no feelings.  Whatever you do it makes you look more crazy. There's no way out.

And guess where this all took place? Corrupt L.A county

• Love 6
3 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

Last saturday, my boy @Henry Torres made a thread called "What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?"

I replied "tell all interview !" (I even put a video of Oprah's interview with Meghan Markle)

this one:

So yesterday (one day later!!!) Britney does that audio (and mentions "Oprah's interview" like 4 times OR MORE) 

She is here guys !!!! BRITNEY I LOVE YOU GIRL !!!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

No she's not.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block