Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

I'm so proud and happy she did this!!! I have always said this in the past threads that she does not need an OPRAH interview, aside from the fact that these TV networks will just use her for money --- She could just make her fans ask questions on twitter, select the most appropriate questions and ANSWER THEM LIVE ON HER INSTAGRAM OR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Thoughts?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And...

Is it safe to say that LFB is paid by Lynne Spears' attorneys as their unofficial PR team?

Lawyers for Britney need to sit and be quiet at this point. They have been responsible for far too much infighting at crucial moments in the movement, and they tried to position themselves as the leaders off a movement that was always a grassroots social media movement. These comments are not only unnecessary, because it has absolutely nothing to do with what Britney said, but also incredibly petty, because they're still trying to back up their 2020 claim that the voicemail was fake and everyone was out to get them, but let's take it a step further. Britney's Gram went from a light hearted love letter to a constant breakdown of documents, and recounting of inperson court hearings in the space of episodes 73 to 75? The wallet hearing to the emergency episode? They dedicated basically their careers to speaking on it, as did others who LFB have made claims against.

Claiming that Ingham was doing his best, at this point, is laughable, in my opinion, when we saw how it all unfolded and quickly the conservatorship crumbled once logic and common sense were applied, particularly when he was allegedly quoted suggesting that if he's not paid, he could potentially not have to follow attorney client privelege.

In my opinion, it seems their biggest gripe is that people with no legal expertise made more ripples and noise than they did and they don't like it. This adds nothing to the movement, and only distracts from what Britney has said. They do do a lot of good work, which deserves some recognition but its things like this that make it easy to see why others took issue with them. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
45 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Claiming that Ingham was doing his best, at this point, is laughable, in my opinion, when we saw how it all unfolded and quickly the conservatorship crumbled once logic and common sense were applied, particularly when he was allegedly quoted suggesting that if he's not paid, he could potentially not have to follow attorney client privelege.

Can anyone provide a link to where Ingham referred to the attorney/client privilege being thrown away if he wasn't paid?

I've never seen that claim before.

🔴PAGE SIX:  “I know now it was all premeditated,” she claimed. “A woman introduced the idea to my dad, and my mom helped him actually follow through and made it all happen.”

Britney did not go into detail about the “woman” who allegedly introduced the idea of a conservatorship to Jamie, but business manager Lou Taylor of Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group has been accused of playing a pivotal role in the guardianship.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Question: So she said Lynne warned her that people were coming to her house and said they should go to a hotel… but she didn’t…. And a swat team showed up… So was that Lynne trying to help her? That bit was the only part I didn’t get.

as you said ... but she didn't

If she really tried why not telling the truth ? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: all is lies, lies, lies & lies again with them :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I’m so ******* proud of her for how far she’s come, I honestly felt like it was hearing a friend just hearing her be herself again (like 04-05 Knee with her poetry page) and be so raw was just inspiring. The bit at the end when she said “to anybody who feels weird and introverted, you’re not alone” meant the entire world to me n really reminded me why I love her in the first place, she fights for those who feel vulnerable and hopeful. I couldn’t be more proud to be BArmy, but also screw the Spears family, hearing her pain made me so mad n I cried. She doesn’t deserve any of the stuff she’s dealt with.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Question: So she said Lynne warned her that people were coming to her house and said they should go to a hotel… but she didn’t…. And a swat team showed up… So was that Lynne trying to help her? That bit was the only part I didn’t get.

That's what I've been wondering!

She posted the same claim a while back, which makes me think she converts her audio notes into written notes, and posts those to Instagram.

Either way, it sounds like Lynne was trying to tip her off at the last minute.

I wonder if Lynne realized that Lou Taylor was using her?

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She confirmed everything that fans speculated from the start. But it’s almost like she doesn’t even know the depth of how illegal the thing was from the start. The fact she really thought they’d kill her, and how she likened her state and that Vegas show to being a robot. It makes you sad to have even participated in any of this as a consumer! This is going to forever now be a Hollywood horror story… 

some of it sounds like answers though to questions for a ghost writer. I understand she doesn’t wanna do interviews, but  I’m sure her publisher would rather have her save this until the book launch! I wonder if she deleted for that or for a legal standpoint. 

Rosengart needs to go in on these allegations! And did Nappy Tabs have something to do with this treatment facility by reporting her for saying no to their choreo? Who specifically was pissed when she said no to a dance move? This part just doesn’t make sense. how was that the last straw for her team, and who did it piss off? - Larry? Name them Britney!!! They deserve their day in court. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That's what I've been wondering!

She posted the same claim a while back, which makes me think she converts her audio notes into written notes, and posts those to Instagram.

Either way, it sounds like Lynne was trying to tip her off at the last minute.

I wonder if Lynne realized that Lou Taylor was using her?

So would this be the first 5150?

I am Lao trying to find the receipts for BritishNey getting a script…I remember this happening IRL. People were like “she has multiple personality disorder”…and I was an annoying know-it-all so I told everyone “multiple personality disorder isn’t real. It was something invented so people could avoid the draft.”

this was a big moment in my know-it-all development 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block