Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

47 minutes ago, i_saw_amy said:

I can’t understand why a facility for mental health would need to take so much blood? Can anyone explain that? 

They forced her to go on Lithium, which can poison your blood and kill you if you are on it for too long or if the dose is too high.

So they needed to check her blood daily so they could see if they weren't going to actually kill her through malpractice :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:.

• Like 7

I feel like she's in such a good place right now where everything is going back full circle. It's like she needed to share to finally turn the page, and focus on the present and the future.

Her confidence, her awareness, her power are coming back and the fact that she's sharing her story this way shows how much healing she has done. She's so real and that's why we're so connected to her.

What happened to her is horrible, she didn't deserve it I just hope she'll get justice and those who tried to destroy her, to kill her, to steal from her, will pay for their actions.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

They forced her to go on Lithium, which can poison your blood and kill you if you are on it for too long or if the dose is too high.

So they needed to check her blood daily so they could see if they weren't going to actually kill her through malpractice :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:.

As horrible as it is, this made total sense. They are punishing Britney 100%..

35 minutes ago, Matou said:

anyway Lynne is the worst right now trying to act like she was helping her, I just can't ... At least Jamie shut up for the better.

Oh I didn't see the tweet thanks. It's understandable she can be lost sometimes ... they ****ed up with her mind. I went through hell back in the day & I can't put the pieces together anymore. I just don't remember some things or I confuse the dates and what happened.

I'm sorry you had to go through that, I can't imagine what that's like.

I haven't lived anything like that I just round up and down numbers often just as a rough way of saying "a lot" or "a little", so I never get caught up in the "literal data" because I feel like the exact numbers are often not important as to the story.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

I'm sorry you had to go through that, I can't imagine what that's like.

I haven't lived anything like that I just round up and down numbers often just as a rough way of saying "a lot" or "a little", so I never get caught up in the "literal data" because I feel like the exact numbers are often not important as to the story.

Thanks sweetie. I can't say I had the same exact **** experience as her & it was not just me but I feel connected so much with her. I'm glad she speaks up, imo she is on a good way to "recover". I'm not delusional about it, I don't think will recover 100%, scars seems way too deep, it will always be in her mind. That's just my thoughts. I wish her the best for the rest of her life. I want to believe it's not a coincidence if she came into my life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2

I have to say that it's so sad, and how she knew all was planned, she confirmed that the first 5150 was planned and that she necer was drugged. So that story was plan to the media, a way of justifying the cship. It's sad to hear everything, and also how she was aware of all the things that happened back then. 

I love that she just posted this, tellikg the stroy without no one exploiting her life, I know that she's triying to clean her image now that she's releasing a new song. 

Love the fact that she said that on glory she regained her confidence now we can all undertand why all the videos and shoots was sabotage in order to break her confidence.

• Like 2

She’s the definition of inspiration :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

This beautiful, strong, and genuine woman was punished for so long, like she’s put it, worse than someone who’s on death row! Why?! To take away her rights, her kids, her everything, to try and break her spirit and ultimately her, then live off her estate and legacy! They created crazy Britney! Crazy Britney NEVER EXISTED!!!

Positive thoughts and vibes go out for her now and forever ❤️❤️❤️

Love how she’s not about the money, and she talks about this for free, because it will help her AND because it will help others! 🥰 

She also doesn’t mention Greengoblin or Miss LouLou by name. Maybe Rosengart’s advice?! 🤷🏻‍♂️ Maybe something big’s coming up?

Who was the girlfriend that was her Dad’s assistant? She referring to Brett? Or was this before Brett?

Also a secret relationship? Holy hell, she had some bat**** crazy life, and unfortunately not through choice 😪

• Love 3
1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

Last saturday, my boy @Henry Torres made a thread called "What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?"

I replied "tell all interview !" (I even put a video of Oprah's interview with Meghan Markle)

this one:

So yesterday (one day later!!!) Britney does that audio (and mentions "Oprah's interview" like 4 times OR MORE) 

She is here guys !!!! BRITNEY I LOVE YOU GIRL !!!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block