Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

The fact she felt alone for so long when millions of people love her kills me :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

When she said "I literally spoke in a British accent to a doctor TO prescribe my medication" was she forced to do it ???? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

All of this was premeditated it's crazy. This part is not clear for me. She said "a woman introduced the idea to my dad, and my mom actually helped him through and made it all happen", later she said "... when my mom give him the idea for the cship ..."

Basically the mastermind behind this is Lou. We will NEVER let you leave so easily ***** !  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

"I'm Britney Spears and I'm calling the shots" only a sick mind can say this :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

She is also saying her brother was abused by Jamie ...

I can imagine what they've done to her in this hospital during 2 weeks ... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

I can't watch any POM video now, all these drama about her wigs, choreo and all. I feel so bad for even thinking she messed up ... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: You can feel the pain she is been through during the residency ... and I don't get how some here may even think it can be a good idea to do another Vegas.

So many people have to explain themselves, her family, Lou, doctors, lawyers, judges ...

6 gallons of blood every week is like 3 liters each days !!!! WTF ! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:edit : 6 small vials of blood. Anyway it's crazy.

The fact she is confident with her body with all these pictures she shares is impressive after what they've done in this facility.

Guys the FreeBritney campaign sort of helped her to go out this hell, we can be proud !!!

Britney, don't try to understand why your "family" do this because there is nothing to understand. They are sick minds & souls and no one can help them at this point.   THEY are the ones who are mad & sick, NOT YOU, ever. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I really hope there will be a trial between Britney & all these people. She deserves JUSTICE !

Time to stream HMC harder than ever !!! :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, i_saw_amy said:

I can’t understand why a facility for mental health would need to take so much blood? Can anyone explain that? 

She precised in her tweet that it wasn’t 6 gallons. But still a lot of blood (a lot of people collapse during the process because it’s really a lot), the kind of analysis you’d do once a year to check if it’s fine (levels of several concentration of molecules in your blood, STD tests and also ****-tests, in her case since she was medicated they’d probably test and monitor her **** levels).

The fact that she did that daily is completely absurd. The only reason they did that was to (a) weaken her (b) test how much **** they can administer her to turn her into a robot. 

• Love 3

I was listening while shocking myself to the core... Even tho she said some things we've already know... Listening from her, first hand, is shocking and sad. Her progenitor is such a piece of filthy and nasty **** I could not... She deserves justice. Her mother is such accomplice and her sister a felpudo.

She's really strong, it's surprising that they had her so in a zombie state of mind for so long that she even didn't say no to a dance move, and when she did, they put her in that horrible place (8 to 6 in a chair, 8 galoons of blood, no privacy, WHAT THE ****)

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry: I'm so ready to cut a paki.

and even tho this is an anglosajon speaking forum, I did a video reaction (in spanish) while listening and sharing my thoughts. If anyone wants to see it, good.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Matou said:

All of this was premeditated it's crazy. This part is not clear for me. She said "a woman introduced the idea to my dad, and my mom actually helped him through and made it all happen", later she said "... when my mom give him the idea for the cship ..."

The way I understand it: at some point the idea of the cship could have come up in a conversation between Lou and Lynne (maybe even some other people?), and they both sold it to Jamie. Then it was established that Jamie was gonna be the conservator and Lynne helped to pave the way and all that. That's why sometimes she says Lou gave him the idea, and other times says Lynne gave him the idea. 

34 minutes ago, Matou said:

6 gallons of blood every week is like 3 liters each days !!!! WTF !

Not gallons, but vials. She rectified on twitter.

She also had explained this in an insta caption a while back, I wouldn't take any quantities she gives literally, I think she is quite loose with numbers when it comes to quantities or even years, rounding up and down (I think so, because I do the exact same thing)

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Last saturday, my boy @Henry Torres made a thread called "What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?"

I replied "tell all interview !" (I even put a video of Oprah's interview with Meghan Markle)

this one:

So yesterday (one day later!!!) Britney does that audio (and mentions "Oprah's interview" like 4 times OR MORE) 

She is here guys !!!! BRITNEY I LOVE YOU GIRL !!!!

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

• Haha 2
Just now, GlitterRain said:

I also made a thread about what songs she should perform :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I feel like she was dragging me :jordan-perfume:

She dragged my a/s one time after I said I didn't get why all of her Instagram photos are low quality and few minutes later she posted high quality photos for the first time in ages :jordan-perfume:

And y'all remember that Billboard Music Awards 2001 performance I posted here and then she posted it on her IG like 2 days later? :bouncey:

The way she follows my Exhale account cause I'm the best :bouncey:

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

She dragged my a/s one time after I said I didn't get why all of her Instagram photos are low quality and few minutes later she posted high quality photos for the first time in ages :jordan-perfume:

And y'all remember that Billboard Music Awards 2001 performance I posted here and then she posted it on her IG like 2 days later? :bouncey:

YKrYabR.gif

our queen is here !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

We aren’t worthy :bouncey:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

The way I understand it: at some point the idea of the cship could have come up in a conversation between Lou and Lynne (maybe even some other people?), and they both sold it to Jamie. Then it was established that Jamie was gonna be the conservator and Lynne helped to pave the way and all that. That's why sometimes she says Lou gave him the idea, and other times says Lynne gave him the idea. 

Not gallons, but vials. She rectified on twitter.

She also had explained this in an insta caption a while back, I wouldn't take any quantities she gives literally, I think she is quite loose with numbers when it comes to quantities or even years, rounding up and down (I think so, because I do the exact same thing)

anyway Lynne is the worst right now trying to act like she was helping her, I just can't ... At least Jamie shut up for the better.

Oh I didn't see the tweet thanks. It's understandable she can be lost sometimes ... they ****ed up with her mind. I went through hell back in the day & I can't put the pieces together anymore. I just don't remember some things or I confuse the dates and what happened.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block