Britney shares HER story and discusses the conservatorship in new 20 minute audio recording

58 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

I'm curious what she was doing in that facility.. she keeps mentioning she sit there for 8 hours in a chair.. and what? work on a computer some mundane tasks? this part is intriguing...

I think she said in her testimony that they made her talk to someone for 8 hours a day sitting in a chair 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, s&m said:

The narrative of the team con that she’s mentally unstable still is to this day in your heads unconsciously. Why are you even surprised that she sounds coherent? She always sound coherent to me 

She sounds coherent to me too but I mean, her writing style in ig captions is often very stream of consciousness and sometimes hard to follow for some people (in no small part because YES, the 'unstability' narrative is very ingrained in people's brains), so I think her speaking outloud makes it easier for the message to come through to people, adn that's why I'm glad she sounds so calm and clear here, if it makes any sense?

Also perhaps it is "surprising" to people because being such a delicate subject matter maybe people expect her (or anyone) to be more agitated while talking about it? I don't know

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

She sounds coherent to me too but I mean, her writing style in ig captions is often very stream of consciousness and sometimes hard to follow for some people (in no small part because YES, the 'unstability' narrative is very ingrained in people's brains), so I think her speaking outloud makes it easier for the message to come through to people, adn that's why I'm glad she sounds so calm and clear here, if it makes any sense?

Also perhaps it is "surprising" to people because being such a delicate subject matter maybe people expect her (or anyone) to be more agitated while talking about it? I don't know

But I don’t understand how a caption of an IG post makes people mentally unstable?! Some people here even diagnose her with several things through captions! I mean we definitely are better lawyers than doctors :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, s&m said:

But I don’t understand how a caption of an IG post makes people mentally unstable?! Some people here even diagnose her with several things through captions! I mean we definitely are better lawyers than doctors :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Oh because you're absolutely right that team con's narrative is still uncosciously in people's heads, and (some) people are just unempathic idiots so anything she does they'll take it as a sign of mental unstability. You're spot on there.

I just, because I mentioned her coherence and clarity in a previous comment, I wanted to explain where my comment was comming from. In no way I think she ever sounded unstable from her captions/posts but I still think this audio clip makes her message clearer and louder, if it makes sense.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Oh because you're absolutely right that team con's narrative is still uncosciously in people's heads, and (some) people are just unempathic idiots so anything she does they'll take it as a sign of mental unstability. You're spot on there.

I just, because I mentioned her coherence and clarity in a previous comment, I wanted to explain where my comment was comming from. In no way I think she ever sounded unstable from her captions/posts but I still think this audio clip makes her message clearer and louder, if it makes sense.

I got you :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 2

I usually lurk here and never post a comment but... I think it's incredible how she mentions people sharing their stories in AA meetings and how she found them brilliant. And I think these people inspired her, because then she wouldn't feel so alone and so she decides to do the same now. Even if the fact that she had to to AA meetings is mind-blowing to me. That's why she is a superstar actually. Because she roots for people and people root for her. 

(sorry English isn't my first language) 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Pirre said:

OMFG GUYS THIS IS HUGE!

What is going on???

I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS. 

I AM LITERALLY IN TEARS HEARING THIS 🥀🥀🥀

🌹 SHE'S SO STRONG 🌹br-dr.jpg.75f180e994394bb5a74f1522f61896e6.jpg

Complete translation :

Ok, I woke up this morning and realized that there are many things in my head that I really haven't shared with anyone, really um and I've had tons of opportunities interviewing Oprah um to get on a platform and share a Difficulty or just anything that's going through my mind and I really don't think any of that is relevant to getting paid to tell your story. I feel like it's a bit silly, so I am here honestly just to open up to others and try to shed light on whether anyone has ever been through difficulties or whatever, just to clarify it and that person does not feel alone because I really know what it feels like.

Honestly, I haven't shared this openly either because I've always been afraid of judgment and definitely the embarrassment of the whole period and skepticism and cynical people of what um and their opinions of what people would do. I actually think I think Now I am in a place where I am a little more sure that I can be willing to openly share my thoughts and what I've been through because I really haven't had that way out to share completely openly for so long just for fear of judgment, other people's thoughts and what they think or what they can say, And I think it's crucial to my heart in my head to be able to speak openly about it as if someone else could, I think royal guardianship really started 15 or 16 years ago, I was 25 years old when it started, he was extremely young, I remember many of my friends texting me and calling me, they were very close and wanted to see me, but for what happened, honestly, to this day I don't don't know what I really did, but my father's punishment I couldn't see anyone or like anything and you have to imagine that none of that made sense to me.

I literally spoke with a British accent to a doctor to prescribe my medication and a little later there was an exchange team at my house, three helicopters and I remember that my mother's best friend and my two friends had a slumber party the night before they held me on a stretcher and, again, none of that made sense, The madness was playing chess um when I was playing chase with the paparazzi um that is still to this day one of the funniest things I've ever done about being famous, so i don't know what was so harmful about that um but i remember my mother sitting on the couch and said we heard people would come here today to talk to you , We should probably go to a hotel or something and I never really understood what he meant, I did not believe her as a lawyer coming here who comes here then four hours later there were more than 200 paparazzi outside my house filming me through an ambulance window holding me to a German now I know that everything was premeditated and a woman introduced the idea to my dad and my mother really helped him move on and made it all happen, everything was basically organized , There were no ***** in my system, no alcohol, nothing, it was pure abuse and I haven't even shared half of it I think the main thing I remember when I started was controlling my father, he loved to control everything he did.

My brother was a soccer player, my father was and, very hard on him when he was younger and he put a lot of pressure on him, And I think when my mother gave him the idea of guardianship and his friend, I think he really liked regrouping it and did something very, very reconditioned and it was really too much, I always remember him in the office and, um, my best friend was her assistant and they stayed there all day with the door closed and I could never go or go anywhere my fir my first job after two weeks of being hospitalized and completely traumatized, I made a television show called How i met your mother and then I started working on an album called Circus and I started working right away all I remember is I had to do what they told me um They told me I was fat every day I had to go to the gym I just had to and um I never remember feeling so demoralized and they just made me feel like nothing and I went along with it because I was scared I was scared and fearful I really didn't even do anything and I had like an exchange team and none of that made sense to me so since That day I probably did four and a half tours I made an album Circus um Femme Fatale , Britney Jean and Glory and then I started doing a show um in Las Vegas in uh las vegas and I did it for four and a half years I remember working and I got to a point where you know why my pride in my 30s I have to live under the rules of me father and You know the dancers were playing and drinking and having fun at night in Las Vegas and there was nothing I could do and I remember my performances being horrible, I even wore wigs and all the dancers were doing all these nice **** head turns and I had a conditioner treatment on my hair and I liked these little caps on my head and just throughout a show receiving conditioner treatments with only wigs because it was like a robot, honestly, I didn't care about one anymore [ __ ] because I couldn't go where I wanted to go I couldn't have the babysitters I wanted to have I couldn't have cash um and it was just demoralizing, so I was like in this conspiracy of people claiming and treating me like a superstar but still they treated me like nothing right for some reason um I started to recover the spark I remember recording Glory and for some reason I think producing and making music and I went to this little Spanish house and got the fire back in my eyes for some reason and it was at the end of the recording of the Glory and my son named him and things started to change because I started to have more confidence just for myself and I think people like him with confidence oh, wait, wait, wait, what's going on now, like I'm talking a little bit more, but it might not be particularly good if he had been quiet for 15 years.

I think that with confidence comes enlightenment, which makes you think better and that is the last thing. what they wanted me to do is be really better because then who would be in control then, but it was really complicated because I had to play this role that everything was fine all the time and I had to accept it because I knew they could hurt me, so i'm sitting here like my friends, everyone drinking alcohol and having fun at these parties and had no cash, I literally felt like a nun, My friends from home came to visit me at a spa and I couldn't even get into the spa and they had their feet doing pedicures in the water and the three ice creams of champagne bottles before my show just sitting there and they didn't even recognize my own friends from the hometown when they came to Las Vegas and it was just demoralizing, I will say that you also have to understand that it is as if you knew 15 years of touring and shows and I am 30 years under my father's rules and all this is happening and my mother is with me witnessing this and my my my brother is earning what nixon and my friends are witnessing and everyone agrees and I say how I am the one who works here and does all this but I do not understand the secondary things that, um, the good things that I know I want to be able to touch I want to be able to have fun as if none of that made sense to me good, the last show in Las Vegas ended in 2017.

I went on tour, which tour was I forced to do, but I was supposed to do a new show, so the new show appeared, um, I rehearsed. I think maybe four days ago I really don't remember, but I went to one of the rehearsals and said no to a dance step. he got really weird and quiet and all the directors and producers went to the back room and just talked and that was it and I said I didn't know what was going on, so we all know what happened and then the next.

The day they said they had to send me to a center and, um, What was I supposed to say on my Instagram, the reason why is because my dad is sick and I need treatment, which was that he never wanted to go. There I remember my dad calling me on the phone and I was crying and I was like why they are doing this like this and I just remember that he said you have to listen to the doctors, the doctors are going to tell you what to do, I can't help you now and I remember that his last words were now you don't have to go. but if you don't go, we will go to court and there will be a great trial and you will lose.

I have many more people on my side than you. You don't even have a lawyer, so they don't. I didn't even think about it, so I did. I went to the place where I was scared and none of that made sense of what they were doing to me again and, again, I did not want to share this because it is incredible. offensive sad abusively and honestly someone would believe me I remember the main thing from when I was in that place that my heart felt like I was frozen as if I was trapped inside I wanted to scream and I wanted to go out and I think for a needle and thread was the peaceful breath inward what I missed the most.

I felt like I was in shock almost like when an older person feels helpless and is literally going through some kind of shock treatment and can't relax their body because they don't have the answers as to why they can't have their own case. his car and put him in the nation and walk outside and his own security guards at every door saying they can't sit pulling out six galls of blood every week um weak as hell and then calling my family is not meant for my house in the beach made no sense the main thing until today I stopped believing in God at that time because I did not know how they could make 40 people leave my house a day and I worked from 8 to 6 at night to be seen changed every Once I changed in the shower without privacy without door nothing how they got away with it and what the hell did I do to deserve that I couldn't even smoke cigarettes people on death row can smoke cigarettes I missed my aaa meetings, Although I was forced to go to aaa and I'm not even an alcoholic, I actually enjoyed it because I thought people were brilliant, They shared their stories just to share their story and in a circle of women and men who are just trying to be better people and trying to touch other people. I missed my meetings. I couldn't get in. I couldn't have the keys to my car no cash without cigarettes no door for privacy changed me saw me change naked every day I worked seven days a week there were no free weekends they monitored what I ate um eight to six job sometimes at nine I could see one movie finally the owner of all the facilities to which he always sent text messages to try to be able to go somewhere just get out of the house that place somehow and had to let me go um because the campaign of #FreeBritney She came out with all the pink shirts I saw on many morning shows and people by word of mouth and I think my fans knew by heart that something was going on.

I remember one of the boys being in a street interview and saying, "You know what I could be totally wrong about and if I'm wrong, I will.". be very, very embarrassed and I'm going to have a drink somewhere, said, But I feel like they're doing something to him right now and I'm not sure what it is, but that's what my heart says, but all that confused me a lot is that these people are on the street fighting for me. but my sister and mother are doing nothing to me, um, it was as if in secret, sincerely, They would like me to be the bad guy like I was in a bad state and they just liked it that way, otherwise, Why weren't they outside my door saying? Baby, get in the car, let's go, I think that's the main thing that hurt me, um, I couldn't process how my family agreed for so long and I mean, almost five, almost half a year, you know, um, and their only was. the answer was that we didn't know I'm like I'm on the phone telling you now that I'm here please eventually by the grace of God and praying on my knees I left the place but I was still scared I was really really scared and since then I had necessary support a lot of support um an I found two really cool people who came to my house weekly and helped me with my mind because I didn't understand all the therapy I had to do there, but why have therapy when forced and as a militant almost in prison? that way, You're not even there and none of that made sense, good, I think my strength grew because I no longer approached my dad, um, and they were playing the ball game and spin you know that she is going to run back to us because you know we have scared her and we are the bosses here, but I did not do it, I just stopped and stopped and stopped and finally I think they knew I wasn't going. I came back and finally got a lawyer, a wonderful friend finally got me a lawyer and he really helped me get through it, I think the trauma of all that and all together and all the effort. and work and hard I got into what I did when I did work down to the details of how many rhinestones there will be in my costume and I cared a lot and they literally killed me they threw me that's what I felt like my family was throwing me I was acting for thousands of people at night in Las Vegas the thrill of being an artist laughing the joy the respect was shaking hands with 40 people every night before the weekly training show three training sessions a week aa therapy sessions i my dad literally i was a machine i was one [ __ ] machine not even human, It was almost crazy how hard I worked and the only time I spoke and said no to rehearsals of a damn dance move they got mad, I feel like the tactic of fear and how badly they treated me in the end I think they thought I was going to beg me to go back to work because they thought you knew I needed them because they put me in an ignorant and scared state of mind to make me feel like I needed them and if you don't do what we say, We will show you who the boss is.

I didn't play his game anymore. I knelt down every day and prayed. I clung like a needle and thread to some kind of existence because they had made me feel like nothing for so long I knew deep inside me that I had done nothing wrong and that I did not deserve the way they had treated me I think the most difficult thing for me was I wanted to use my feet and go and run or go somewhere I had to be placed in a chair of eight to six every day I couldn't bear it I spoke to rabbis I have spoken to adult men about it and Son as if we didn't see how you did it. Honestly, neither do I and through that I remember saying that I no longer believe in God.

Honestly, I deserve an award for acting like I'm fine every day. trying to kill me, I remember once that I was behind the scenes and I needed my inhaler um and I opened it to my assistant because he had my phone with me, I'm not supposed to have my phone under the stage, but I said terry , you know what i'm doing, I was talking to a boy and he wanted to leave the country with me, we had it all. I managed to leave and it was a secret relationship and I said that my biggest fear was what would my dad do if I did something wrong what if I left the country what and what if they found me and what they would do and I said I feel that they would lock me up or something or they would really hurt me and she looked at me and said: are you kidding me, Britney, your dad would never do that to you and I didn't even do anything wrong and he still did? Honestly, I'm more angry with my mom because I heard reporters call her at the time and ask her questions about what was going on, she was hiding innocently in the house and didn't speak, she was always like me. I don't know what to say, I just don't want to say something wrong for what we're praying for. she, I feel like I could have gotten a lawyer in literally two seconds, my friend helped me get one in the end, but really every time I contacted a company, my phone was tapped and they took it from me and again, I get nothing by sharing all of this. I have offers to do interviews with Oprah and many people.

A lot, a lot of money, but it's crazy. I don't want any of that for myself. It is beyond a formal interview I had. I had no contact in that place for so long and my heart would just want to stand in front of my family's faces and scream and cry and throw a tantrum and go back in time and do exactly what I wanted to do with those times, yes, And I could even spit in their damn faces why because of the pain my family gave me sitting there all day and unable to use my feet while watching their grandchildren run based in a family neighborhood like they're dead or not Existing honestly makes me look up and say how [ __ ] they got away with how come there is a god? Is there a god who gives eight blood galls a week? could not stand up. I was so weak and my family is at my beach house. I share this because I want people to know that I am only a human being I feel victimized after these experiences and how can I fix this if I don't talk about it I have an amazing song right now with one of the brightest men of our time and I am very grateful, but if you are weird, if you are a [ __ ] weird weird and introverted like me, that you feel lonely most of the time and you needed to hear a story like this today so you don't feel alone. This my life has been far from easy and you are not alone.

Translation: Britney-Online.net

Thanks for the translation.

Wow, this is hard...

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

i have more and more thoughts about this. the fact that she didn't monetize her pain, that she said she finds "silly" to do so by doing an interview... this woman is truly an angel. she just needed to share her experience, she doesn't want to earn money through her trauma. i just admire her so much.

• Love 9

So sad

Hearing her speak like this unfiltered was so refreshing… I didn’t want it to end 

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Her speaking about the FreeBritney fan gave me goosebumps. I hope that fan knows who he is 

• Imagine If her and the secret boyf did run away

:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

• I see Banon already finding ways to twist this audio to fit their narrative. Weren’t they saying she wasn’t allowed to do any lives.

But thank you Brit 💙

• Love 5

HOLY ****. This is huge. I remember the day she got trapped in the crazy conservatorship. For fifteen years I always wondered why she was so quiet. I began to wonder if she was okay with the conservatorship, even though from an outsider it seemed unwarranted. This feels even bigger than the court speech she gave when she first broke her silence.

I respect her wishes to only speak on her terms but WOW it feels incredible to hear her speak so candidly about this! I’ve waited for this moment for 15 years. We all knew something was wrong but there was so much silence around it. 

She’s so ******* smart too. She knew accepting a huge chunk of money for an interview would only undermine her credibility and truth. It would give fuel to the ignorant ppl who might say she’s being dramatic for money. Britney is strong, smart and incredible. I’ve been a fan since Baby One More Time debuted on TRL. What a wild ride. I wish her nothing but happiness. 

• Love 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block