Britney posts about "Hold Me Closer:" Thank you for your generosity and just thinking of me to join you on such a brilliant song šŸŽ¶ !!!

What is everyone talking about since when did Exhale become Inhale? :emma:

Ā 

Britney is 40 years Old. She ain't no baby. She was just saying awe the pic was cute and talking about what an honour it was to work on the song.

Ā 

Maybe she is jealous of Queen Elton serving dancing queen realness in that little Leslie Jordan looking video he posted :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

1 hour ago, emmagphoto said:

:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

So, I have 2 theories.

- She is addressing people dragging her for not promoting, stating that this is clearly not her song and that she is only there bc Elton invited her.

- She does not approve and is not happy with the song.

Ā 

So confusing LOL

I think this is correct, and both make me cringe and laugh haha.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

As usual, Britney's post is very confusing. So, I wouldn't jump to judge and criticize anyone until we understand more. It might be a shade to Elton, it might be a shade to fans that keep demanding promotion, it might a shade to a third part no involved, it might be just a confuse thank you for being invited to the song...

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Ā :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated šŸ’œĀ Ā 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. šŸ™

I've disabled ad block