(Un)popular opinion: “Glory” was a TERRIBLE album title and should have been titled “Invitation” instead

I disagree! Glory is a great title and it fits with the fact that the album was everything Britney Jean could never be. 

I love Glory and all of the songs. (Private show I can live without tho :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:)

The album was different from a lot of the previous ones and showcased Britney and her voice a lot more. 

I remember listening to glory in full for the first time and thinking Britney probably "felt home" for the first time in a long time. 

Glory ❤️

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leviathan said:

imma go on out on a limb and say that basically all of her album tittles are mediocre.

- baby + oops + ITZ: zero creativity as its basically just the lead single...

- britney + bj: zero creativity as its basically just her name..

- blackout + circus: only good album tittles.

- glory: totally agree with you in the sense that its bland. invitation does not seem like a much better alternative but its definitely a bit better.

I think Femme Fatale was a good title too! 

glory should have been named something else..even “It’s my baby” would be a better title cause she called Glory as her baby a lot. Or “Mood Ring” cause album have songs for different mood

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, leviathan said:

imma go on out on a limb and say that basically all of her album tittles are mediocre.

- baby + oops + ITZ: zero creativity as its basically just the lead single...

- britney + bj: zero creativity as its basically just her name..

- blackout + circus: only good album tittles.

- glory: totally agree with you in the sense that its bland. invitation does not seem like a much better alternative but its definitely a bit better.

I think Baby and Oops are really interesting and catchy titles. News articles still start off saying ... "The Toxic singer .. or the Oops I Did It Again singer .." 

Blackout is cool. 

Everything else is just ok. 

2 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I think Baby and Oops are really interesting and catchy titles. News articles still start off saying ... "The Toxic singer .. or the Oops I Did It Again singer .." 

Blackout is cool. 

Everything else is just ok. 

Yeah Oops! was a perfect album title.  The whole world expected her to be this flash in the pan with 15 minutes of fame, and then she very cheekily and unapologetically did it again.  It was a very strategic move.  Whether her idea or her label’s, it was perfect.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I can't at the Glory betrayal on here! It's a great album with great BRITNEY vocals (Britney Jean could nevah) some great tracks Better, Love Me Down, Man On The Moon, Make Me, Slumber Party, Invitation etc etc... the title itself was good imo especially coming after BJ which was a disaster. If Glory did have a different name though I'd have liked Piece Of Me (Forever) - the meltdowns on here would've been legendary. Even I would've been all WHY DOES THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND THAT TACKY NEVERENDING VEGAS SHOW??? :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block